I’ve covered my main goals for 2013, but I figured you all may be more interested to know what I have in mind for BFS. No worries, no huge changes coming, but I do want to reach out to you more.
Here are my specific goals:
- More meat in my content. I feel like 2010-2011 was really meaty and 2012 was a little more whatever-was-on-my-mind.
- Continue on this posting schedule of Monday through Friday with a roundup on Saturday.
- Ask you what you’d like to hear about more. I’ll start now – want me to write about anything specific?
- Grow the traffic to a solid 50,000 or more visitors a month by the end of the year. We’re only around 15,000-20,000 a month right now.
- Increase passive income. I never really looked into affiliate revenue or increasing Adsense before…may be that time…
In order to reach these targets, I need help in a few places.
- Most importantly, is there anything you’d like to hear about? Just let me know here or email me anytime.
- Any ideas on passive income streams? I’d love to hear any suggestions. So far, I’ve heard about Consumer Track, FlexOffers, Adsense, and promote products/eBooks that I like myself.
This was just a quick update post, but I’ll check in pretty regularly with updates so hopefully we can grow together, lol. Thanks!