Welcome to the Carnival of Money Stories #82! In honor of all the eating I’ve done for the past 4 days, today’s carnival is going to be filled with funny weight-loss tips*. :-) I hope you enjoy your Monday as much as possible and come back to visit BFS!
Editor’s Favorites – “When eating donuts – only eat the center part.”
- FMF presents Stories of Getting Out of Debt posted at Free Money Finance.
- Aloysa presents How a Debtless Aloysa Became Buried in Debt posted at Aloysa’s Kitchen Sink.
- vh presents THIS Is a Disaster? More news from the insurance front posted at Funny about Money.
Shopping - “Use Parental Block for the Food Network on your TV – Eat PIN Number/Password.”
- Miss T presents Frugal Beauty Tips from Grandma | Prairie EcoThrifter.com posted at Prairie Eco-Thrifter.
- Craig Ford presents 2011 Entertainment Book | Save Money on Restaurants, Attractions, and More posted at Money Help For Christians.
- Tom @ Canadian Finance Blog presents Take Advantage of American Black Friday Sales posted at Canadian Finance Blog.
Credit - “Unfollow some calories (Twitter reference)”
- MD presents Free 50 Bucks: Good Offer or Not? posted at Studenomics.
- John presents Credit Card Applications: After Three, Think Security posted at Wallet Blog.
- Madison DuPaix presents Discover Double Cash Back for Online Holiday Shopping posted at My Dollar Plan.
Net Worth - “Set a goal to lose as much weight as your stock portfolio has done in the last year.”
Business - “Like the silent tree falling in the forest…. food actually has no calories if no one sees you eating it.”
- Evan Gould presents How I Make Thousands of Dollars A Month in Passive Income posted at Internet Income Formula.
Career - “Eat your food with one chopstick.”
Investing - “LMAO is a great way to reduce weight in the hindquarters.”
- Pat @ DNW presents If You Don’t Have A Will, You WILL Have Problems posted at DoNotWait.com.
- Silicon Valley Blogger presents Should You Save For Long Term Goals While Still In College? posted at The Digerati Life.
Other – “Only eat food that you can catch & kill with a toothpick”
- Everydaytipsandthoughts presents Financial Lessons From A Teen???? | Everyday Tips and Thoughts… posted at Everyday Tips and Thoughts….
- Joe Plemon presents Do You Know How To Receive Gifts? posted at Personal Finance By The Book.
- Ryan @ CML presents When Should You Give Cash to Strangers? posted at Cash Money Life.
- Ian Richardson presents Top 10 YouTube Marketing Tips for Small Business posted at Ask Ian Richardson.
- Mike @ Green Panda presents Being Frugal vs. Being Cheap posted at Green Panda Treehouse.
- BWL presents Your Emergency Fund Is For More Than Emergencies posted at Christian Personal Finance.
- MoneyNing presents How To Teach Your Kids To Budget posted at Money Ning.
- Stuart presents I Found $1,300!! posted at Pennywise2Pennyworth.
I do apologize if you don’t see your post here – either it wasn’t a personal money story that fit the guidelines we hosts get or it came in after 5pm EST and was forwarded to the next host. Please submit your posts to the next edition of Carnival of Money Stories using the carnival submission form. The host next week will be Money Beagle.
*I found these tips at Ezine Articles.