I have a favor to ask. I am organizing the FinCon Camp that precedes The Financial Blogger Conference. The main event is the karaoke night that happens the night before FinCon officially starts. Does anyone reading live in New Orleans? If so, I will need to enlist your help in a couple of ways…
Karaoke Night Location
For anybody that attended last year, I fully admit that I got dang lucky with the basement of Joe Buck’s BBQ. I was hoping for good and got AMAZING. That means I have set a high bar for myself.
In short, I have to find a place that:
- Can host 50-60 people comfortably.
- Has catering with food and alcohol.
- Also has a sound system and screen that we can hook into for our karaoke machine to use for sound and projecting the words.
- Is within walking distance of The Marriot New Orleans – 555 Canal St, New Orleans, LA 70130
I Need You
If you live around New Orleans, please let me know:
- Do you know of any places that meet the criteria above?
- If not, would you mind letting me borrow you? If I can find a place or two that sounds good, would you mind being my eyes?
I don’t mind making a dozen calls like last time to track down a great place, but I would appreciate someone being able to see it before I book it this time. Since I am even more in charge of the FinCon Camp this year than I was last year, I want to make sure to impress EVERYONE – the attendees and PT Money (the awesome founder of FinCon).
Any and all suggestions and help will be appreciated! I’d owe you a drink in September in New Orleans too! 😉