Cheap and Easy Corn Souffle
- 2 cans of kernel corn ($1)
- 2 cans of cream-style corn ($1)
- 24 oz sour cream ($2)
- 3 eggs ($0.25)
- 2 boxes of Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix ($1.50)
- 8 oz favorite cheese ($1)
- Total cost was about $6.75 or about $0.50 per serving depending on your personal serving size.
1. Mix the 4 cans of corn, sour cream, eggs, and corn muffin mix into a large bowl.
2. Pour the bowl into an 9″ x 13″ pan.
3. Sprinkle the cheese on top.
4. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour and 30 minutes or until a toothpick can be poked in and comes out clean. Cool and enjoy!
This was very tasty! It’s a great side for gatherings too! It tastes like a corn bread casserole. You could try it out with some of my other recipes.
Do you have any other frugal and tasty recipe ideas that even I could cook?