When Sarah from Plasticprinters.com offered me plastic business cards to review and then mentioned a giveaway for my readers, I was hooked. I have been wanting new business cards to hand out at the Financial Blogger Conference for the last 2 years, but I still have 1000+ of the first ones I had made in 2011. I’ve been cheap and haven’t tossed away the old ones and splurged yet.
Sarah connected me with a designer, Nate, and I absolutely adore the design they came up with when I explained the info it needed and that I was a colorful person. Here’s what they made me:
Business Card Key Points
Here are the things I think are worth noting:
- The cards look and feel thick, solid, memorable.
- They are more expensive than the paper business cards I have, but they also may not be tossed away as often.
- Sarah walked me through the process step-by-step.
- Nate designed my card with absolutely nothing from me other than “I’m colorful, so have fun with it.” I LOVE THE DESIGN!
- The company responded quickly to every question.
- The design proofs came along in less than a day.
- The business cards arrived in less than a week.
- Plasticprinters.com is a family started business.
- The whole process takes place in Hastings, MN
- They offer a ton of products – business cards, discount cards, membership and loyalty cards, key tags, invitations, thank you’s and custom shapes galore.
$250 Product GIVEAWAY
Best of all for you, Plasticprinters.com is offering $250 of product to one lucky reader from the USA or Canada! Just comment below with your favorite place to give out your business card. A winner will be chosen randomly after the giveaway ends on November 3, 2014.
Again, just comment below with your favorite place to hand out your business card! Thanks!
FYI: I worked at a dead end cubicle job from 2005-2011 for about $30,000 per year. I went self-employed in July 2011 and make between $70,000-$90,000 through blogging, professional pet sitting, hubby's reffing, and our rental home. If you’d like to start your own site (link to my free step-by-step guide), I highly suggest checking out Bluehost (my referral link with a nice discount for you, PLUS a free custom header banner from me!). Please contact me any time at budgetingfunstuff*at*gmail*dot*com with questions or just to brainstorm! I’d love to help!