As I announced at the end of November, I was aiming to lose about 5 pounds by the end of 2012. That would be me weighing in at 165 or less by the end of today. As I am using you all to keep me accountable, here are the end results…
On the food side of my weight loss, I sucked again this past week. I had two Christmas dinners and was sick for the middle part of the week, so I ended up not tracking my Weight Watcher points at all. But I also didn’t have an appetite for the 3 days I was sick, so it was probably not an awful points week overall.
This is where I needed the most improvement from Day 1. I made the goal last week was to walk at least 5 times for 30 minutes, do 40 crunches, and 25 pushups. Since I got sick, I didn’t hit my goals, but I did at least move around on the days I wasn’t feeling like I had a really bad cold.
Sunday, December 23rd – Walked 30 minutes
Monday, December 24th – No exercise
Tuesday, December 25th – Walked 30 minutes
Wednesday, December 26th - Got sick
Thursday, December 27th - Stayed sick
Friday, December 28th - Board gamed all day but I did walk and do the stairs for about 30 minutes at least
Saturday, December 29th – Board gamed again all day
Technically, I didn’t hit my goals but I am pretty happy that I did fit in some exercise around Christmas dinners, being sick, and a board gaming convention.
All of that said, here’s the actual weight update (I’m just adding updates to the list so we can both see what I’ve done along the way).
- Started Tuesday night, November 27th at 169.8 pounds.
- Weighed in Sunday morning, December 2nd at 166.6 pounds.
- Weighed in Sunday morning, December 9th at 166 pounds.
- Weighed in Sunday morning, December 16th at 163.4 pounds.
- Forgot to weigh in while we out of town. Weighed in at 165.8 pounds Tuesday afternoon (December 25th).
- Weighed in Monday morning, December 31st at 165.2 pounds
- Total Lost for the 2012 Holidays: 4.6 pounds
Okay, so I technically did not hit my goal. But I am SUPER HAPPY ANYWAY!!! Next week, I’ll start up again and we’ll see if I can keep exercising regularly and work off my last 20 pounds or not…
How did you do with your end of year goals?