Welcome to the Festival of Frugality #294! I have been self-employed for more than a month now, but I still remember cubicle living. In honor of all of my readers that still have to commute every day, I’ve given each section its own employment one liner that I found at Weird Websites. Have fun!
Deja Moo: The feeling that you’ve heard this bull before.
- Suba presents Where to get free stuff posted at Wealth Informatics.
- Lindy presents How I Sold My Gold Jewelry and Only Sort of Got Hosed posted at Minting Nickels.
- Melissa presents How One Family Survived Unemployment: Part Two posted at Mom’s Plans.
A cubicle is just a padded cell without a door.
- Sandy presents How to Save 20 Percent On Car Expenses posted at Yes, I Am Cheap.
- FMF presents A Reminder of How Expensive Some Cities Are posted at Free Money Finance.
- Glen Craig presents Netflix Price Hike: Your Netflix Alternatives posted at Free From Broke.
Budget and Travel
Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
- Robert presents 5 Easy Steps To Get The Cheapest Vacation posted at The College Investor.
- Tom Drake presents Finding the Best Travel Deal Online posted at Canadian Finance Blog.
- Lisa @ Wallet Watcher presents How to Cut Back on Entertainment Expenditure and Still Have Fun posted at Wallet Watcher.
- The Family Wallet presents The Importance of Keeping Records of Your Money posted at The Family Wallet.
- Money Spending Mommy presents Throwing a Christmas Party on a Budget posted at Money Spending Mommy.
Vacation is what you take when you can’t take what you’ve been taking any longer.
- Dough Roller presents Which Family Cell Phone Plan Comes Out on Top? posted at Dough Roller.
- Philip Taylor presents Things You Need for a Dorm Room posted at PT Money Personal Finance.
- Sally presents Homemade Beauty Treats for Mum posted at Money Mum.
Don’t be irreplaceable; if you can’t be replaced, you can’t be promoted.
- Boomer presents Timing Is Everything posted at Boomer & Echo.
- Kay Lynn Akers presents Eat Healthy Foods For Cheap posted at Bucksome Boomer.
- Matt presents Shopping at Store Closing Sales posted at Stupid Cents.
- Kim LaCapria presents Tips to fight the impulse shopping urge posted at TotallyMoney.
I pretend to work. They pretend to pay me.
- Darwin presents I’m Borrowing $50,000 From My 401(k) – Here’s Why! posted at Darwin’s Money.
- Matt presents Winning With Money Part 2: Get Proactive with Your Money posted at Living In Financial Excellence.
- John presents Money Market Funds vs. Money Market Accounts posted at Wallet Blog.
Banking and Insurance
A pat on the back is only a few centimeters from a kick in the ass.
- Daniel presents ING Direct Can Now Replace Your Brick and Mortar Bank posted at Sweating The Big Stuff.
- Flexo presents Wells Fargo Testing $3 Monthly Debit Card Fee posted at Consumerism Commentary.
- Money Beagle presents Does Your Insurance Agent Make A Difference? posted at Money Beagle.
Credit and Debt
Hard work never killed anyone, but why chance it?
- Jacob @ My Personal Finance Journey presents 8 Ways to Help You Get Rid of Your Debt posted at My Personal Finance Journey.
- Glen presents 5 Ways Around the Student Debt Trap posted at Parenting Family Money.
- Jake Gibson presents Annoyed by the FIA Credit Card? Here are Other 2% Cash Back Cards posted at NerdWallet Credit Card Blog.
Thanks for reading!!!