I love being a blogger. One of the many reasons it kicks butt is that I am sometimes approached by companies I like and am asked to review their product, tell you all about it, and then they even give me something to give away to one of you! For example, have you ever heard about Ghirardelli?
I heart chocolate. A lot. So when I was offered a sample of Ghirardelli’s three newest offerings, I jumped at it. And let me tell you, they are all yummy!
Sea Salt Escape – Milk chocolate with sea salt and roasted almonds:
This was surprisingly good. I don’t usually like fad-like changes to a good thing, but the sea salt is light enough to nicely meld with the chocolate and the almonds. My husband and I agreed that it is good, better than the cheaper chocolate you can find, but it is not as good as the next two.
Coconut Rendezvous – Milk chocolate with roasted coconut:
Picture a creamy chocolate square with bits of crunchy coconut mixed in. It is decadent. I tried to nibble slowly but the chocolate is so creamy that it quickly started melting between my thumb and finger. This is my husband’s favorite of the three samples. I think it is delicious too, but my favorite is below.
Creamy Devotion with 32% Cacao – Simple milk chocolate:
It is just yummy. Creamy, smooth, tasty…awesome chocolate. I do not usually buy any expensive candies or chocolates on a regular basis, but I found long ago that my taste buds wanted something richer than Hershey’s kisses. That said, I have tried some very awesome brands of basic chocolate and I can honestly say that Ghirardelli’s Creamy Devotion is a comparably inexpensive replacement to my “good stuff”.
Now to the fun part. I requested two sample packs – one for me to base my review on and another for one of you to win! Yay – free chocolate!!! This means I will be mailing the winner the three sample bars of the Ghirardelli types I described above.
1. Leave a comment below by February 12th, 2012 and you will be entered to win!
Yep, it really is that easy. If you’d like a suggestion for your comment, what is your favorite treat and why?
The official stuff:
1) Contest ends February 12th, 2011 at 11:59pm Central Standard time.
2) ONLY ONE COMMENT/ENTRY PER PERSON.
3) The winner will be selected randomly and notified by email and asked for their address so I can mail this out to them. If you do not want to divulge your address, please do not enter this giveaway as I cannot magically send it to you otherwise.
4) The prize will be held for 2 calendar days. If it isn’t claimed, a new winner will be randomly selected and contacted.
5) I reserve the right to reject comments that I consider spam or invalid entries.
6) An invalid or incorrect email address automatically disqualifies you from the drawing…it’s hard to contact a fake email…
7) Local laws, rules, and regulations apply.