Holy moly – it is finally published!!! I finally finished “How I Make Money Blogging: The Beginner’s Guide to Building a Money-Making Blog”!!! Woot!!! It hits the shelves today!!! Yippee!!!
The official page can be found here, but here is what you probably want to know the most:
I started Budgeting in the Fun Stuff (BFS) at the end of February 2010 and grew it into a site that has made more than $42,000 as of the end of June 2012.
I also used 2011 to start several other sites, buy six additional sites to co-own, and I found other ways to make money online. I went from making a salary of $35,500 a year in a cubicle from 2005-2011 to working for myself from home by July 2011!
Since then, I have brought in $6,000 – $23,000 a month from my online endeavors!!!
What the eBook Covers
You can make money blogging too. This eBook explains in more than 10,000 words how I built BFS so quickly and how you can grow a site from the ground up too. Here are the main points covered:
- My Background with Blogging
- Picking a Name, Host, and Blogging Platform
- Main Parts of a Blog
- Building Up Your Blog
- Making Connections
- Types of Ads
- Ad Rates
- Handling Offers
- Tracking your Ads (Free Excel Sheet Example to get you started!)
- Other Ways to Make Money Blogging
- Action Plan to Get You Started Right Now
Plans for HIMMB eBook
Over the next few weeks, you should see:
- A few bloggers in different stages of blogging have volunteered to follow the action plan in this eBook and we will post regular updates on their progress.
- I am running an affiliate contest from August 1-31, 2012 to give an extra chance to earn some cash!
- This has been published on the Kindle.
- I will be writing about the process of creating an eBook since it was way more involved than I initially thought.
100% Money-Back Guarantee
I am positive that you will like this eBook. BUT, if I am wrong, I do offer a 100% money back guarantee within 30 days. This is a true, no questions asked guarantee. If you aren’t fully satisfied, I will refund all of your money. Period.
$27 – Just $17 for the month of July! $27 starting August 1, 2012!!!
Become an Affiliate
If you are interested in promoting “How I Make Money Blogging” and earning 50% of every sale, please click here!
FYI: I worked at a dead end cubicle job from 2005-2011 for about $30,000 per year. I went self-employed in July 2011 and make between $70,000-$90,000 through blogging, professional pet sitting, hubby's reffing, and our rental home. If you’d like to start your own site (link to my free step-by-step guide), I highly suggest checking out Bluehost (my referral link with a nice discount for you, PLUS a free custom header banner from me!). Please contact me any time at budgetingfunstuff*at*gmail*dot*com with questions or just to brainstorm! I’d love to help!