UPDATE: Congrats to the winner on July 2nd – Lance at Money, Life & More!
You all won’t believe this. Remember the Ode to My Miche post a couple of weeks ago? I took William’s advice (from Drop Dead Money) in the comments and contacted Miche. I asked them if they’d be interested in sponsoring a review or a giveaway and they asked for my site’s stats. They accepted BFS into their Miche Blogger Outreach Program, sent some shells my way to review, PLUS they included a brand new bag and a couple of shells for a giveaway for all of you too! If you were ever interested in a hobby job, feel free to check out Miche’s work from home opportunities.
Okay, here’s my full rundown of my classic Miche bag. I’m not really a purse person but a lady in her late twenties with a mini-backpack does start to look weird. So I started looking into purses. I needed a bag that could hold my large wallet, brush, the random crap I accumulate, and anything my husband hands me. BUT, I didn’t want a huge bag since it is a pain to lug around. So when Mr. BFS and I saw a commercial for a purse that looked like it could handle my luggage and could change its look in a few seconds, I was hooked.
I am happy to say that this is one product on a tv commercial that lived up to its hype. The bag opens up to hold a lot and the shells can be changed out pretty easily. Most of the shells just snap onto both sides via magnets and only takes a few seconds to switch. A few of the newer shells sort of go on like a sock and are held in place by the same magnets.
Here is a view of the inside:
All of that said, onto the giveaway!!! Miche was awesome enough to send me a few things for one of you.
Here is what you can win:
- Brand New Black Classic Miche Bag
- Hope (Argyle) Shell
- Choice Between the new Janelle Shell or the retired Kelsie Shell
You have a choice on the second option because I thought some of you may appreciate a snap on shell more than the sock on shells, so I wanted you to have a choice. Here is how they look.
Classic Black Miche Bag
Hope (Argyle) – White with Green Lettering – Fitted Shell
Janelle – Black and Dark Blue – Fitted Shell
Kelsie – Brown and Pink – Easy Snap Shell
I will ship your bag and the two shells (Hope and Your Choice).
Here is how to enter the giveaway:
- Leave a comment below – one comment per person
- Include which of the options you would want if you win (Janelle or Kelsie)
That’s it! I will use random.org to choose a winner. Giveaway ends July 1, 2012!
UPDATE: If someone outside the USA or Canada wins, I will Paypal $75 to that winner since shipping is insane. So make sure you can receive money via Paypal if you live outside the USA.
The official stuff:
1) Contest ends July 1, 2012 at 11:59pm CST.
2) ONLY ONE COMMENT/ENTRY PER PERSON.
3) The winner will be selected randomly and notified by email by the third day of July.
4) The prize will be held for 2 calendar days. If it isn’t claimed, a new winner will be randomly picked and contacted.
5) I reserve the right to reject comments that I consider spam or invalid entries.
6) An invalid or incorrect email address automatically disqualifies you from the drawing…it’s hard to contact a fake email…
7) Local laws, rules, and regulations apply.