Hi everybody! I need you to ask every life insurance question that you have. 🙂
Mr. Liran Hirschkorn, whose stats I’m listing below, has offered to write a straight-up Q&A post for BFS about life insurance. He’s not going to try to sell anything, his post will not be sponsored, and even the link back to his site will be no followed (no link juice), so this is all about info exchange. He’s just trying to get his name out here in the blog world and I would love to get any life insurance questions that you have answered by a professional. You know I sort of suck when it comes to research posts. 😉
Here are his qualifications:
- Independent life insurance agent for 12 years now
- Licensed to sell life insurance in all 50 states
- Studied business in college and worked as a financial planner before founding ChooseTerm.com
- He works with all of the providers rather than being tied to a specific one
- Also specializes in high risk life insurance and getting people coverage who have been previously declined
So, please comment below with any life insurance questions that pop to mind and we’ll try to get them all answered and posted for you by sometime next week!
FYI: I worked at a dead end cubicle job from 2005-2011 for about $30,000 per year. I went self-employed in July 2011 and make between $80,000-$100,000 through blogging, professional pet sitting, hubby's reffing, and our rental home. If you’d like to start your own site (link to my free step-by-step guide), I highly suggest checking out Bluehost (my referral link with a nice discount for you, PLUS a free custom header banner from me!). I even have all of my favorite tools on a resource page - I hope they help you too. Please contact me any time at budgetingfunstuff*at*gmail*dot*com with questions or just to brainstorm! I’d love to help!