Welcome to the November 2013 BFS Newsletter Giveaway!!!
Thank you for subscribing. I hope you like the newsletter itself! If so, please share it with anyone you think may like it too! If you haven’t subscribed, please do so in the right sidebar before entering (I do check, lol) —>
All you need to do is leave a single comment below by November 30, 2013 to enter to win!
It’s not required, but I’d appreciate it if you would leave a question for me as your single comment. The “Ask Crystal” section are way more fun if someone is asking me something, lol. Plus, these questions sometimes turn into blog posts. But if you’re plum out of ideas, feel free to say anything at all. 🙂
I sincerely appreciate all of you!
The official stuff:
1) Contest ends November 30, 2013 at 11:59pm CST.
2) ONLY ONE COMMENT/ENTRY PER PERSON.
3) The winner must be a newsletter subscriber and will be selected randomly and notified by email by the third day of the following month.
4) The prize will be held for 2 calendar days. If it isn’t claimed, a new winner will be randomly picked and contacted.
5) I reserve the right to reject comments that I consider spam or invalid entries.
6) An invalid or incorrect email address automatically disqualifies you from the drawing…it’s hard to contact a fake email…
7) Local laws, rules, and regulations apply.
FYI: I worked at a dead end cubicle job from 2005-2011 for about $30,000 a year. I went self-employed in July 2011 and make between $80,000-$100,000 through blogging, a rental home, and professional pet sitting. If you’d like to start your own site (link to my free step-by-step guide), I highly suggest checking out Bluehost (my referral link with a nice discount for you). I even have all of my favorite tools on a resource page - I hope they help you too. This all gives me the time to be with my aging family members, the flexibility to stay close with my friends and family, and it should help if we finally get pregnant too! Please contact me any time at budgetingfunstuff*at*gmail*dot*com with questions or just to brainstorm! I’d love to help!