Guess what?! As of today, I have been blogging for 2 years here at BFS!!! I can’t believe it! Time really flies!!!
Before I get to the giveaway (I know, I know…), here are my most interesting 2 year statistics from February 20, 2010 to February 19, 2012:
- Alexa Ranking: Started at 8,531,858 and is now at 37,966!!!
- MozRank: Started at nothing and is now at 5.41 🙂
- Visits: More than 200,000 (I don’t have the exact number since I has my Google Analytics code installed incorrectly for 11 months…oops…I was only recording homepage visits until 2011…but it shows as 199,995 right now)
- Unique Visitors: More than 130,230 (again, I messed up the tracking code…)!!!
- Pageviews: More than 348,119
- RSS subscribers: 296 after 1 year, 1019 after 2 years!!!
- Twitter followers: 318 after 1 year, 1230 after 2 years!!!
- Number of Posts: 429 after 1 year, now at 843!!!
- Number of Facebook Followers: 361
- Number of Comments: 13,038 (Thank you so much!!!)
- Total Spam Received: More than 300,000 (You all suck!!!)
So in honor of my second successful year of blogging, my fellow bloggers and I have put together a HUGE giveaway just for my great readers like you!
As you can see below, there are more than $500 worth of cash and prizes up for grabs!
There will also be at least 15 winners, so jump on in!!!
- GRAND PRIZE – $100 Amazon Gift Card or Paypal Cash
- $25 Paypal Cash PLUS one year free access to Stock Trend Investing Gold Membership Information Service (valued at $191) – Stock Trend Investing
- $30 Paypal (USD or CAD) – Sustainable Personal Finance
- $25 Paypal Cash – My Personal Finance Journey
- $25 Paypal Cash – The Frugal Toad
- $25 Amazon Gift Card – Invest It Wisely
- $25 Paypal Cash or Amazon Gift Card – Thirty Six Months
- $25 Amazon Gift Card – Live Real, Now
- $25 Paypal Cash – Simply Investing
- $25 Paypal Cash – Money Spruce
- $20 Paypal Cash – Newlyweds on a Budget
- $15 Paypal Cash – Big Lottery Winners
- $10 Paypal Cash or Amazon Gift Card – American Debt Project
- $10 Amazon Gift Card – Meal Plan Rescue
- 6 Month Meal Planning Gift Certificate – Meal Plan Rescue
- Mom’s Dining Out Deals Ebook – Mom’s Plans
If you would like to sponsor a prize, please email me by Friday, February 24th and I will get your prize and your link added to this list and any future updates.
How to Enter the Giveaway
1. Comment Below – Yep, that’s it. Only one entry per person.
Please let me know what you would like to read about more here at BFS or leave any suggestion or comment that comes to mind. 🙂
If you would like to keep an eye out for any of my regular monthly giveaways from here on out, feel free to sign up as an RSS or Email subscriber, Twitter follower, Facebook fan, or sign up for my weekly newsletter in the right sidebar. You do not need to do this for an entry. But I do host a big giveaway about once a month and there is a separate newsletter subscriber $50 giveaway every month too. And all I ever require is a comment for entry.
If you are new to BFS, please check out these posts to get to know me a little better:
The official stuff:
1) Contest ends March 5th, 2012 at 11:59pm CST.
2) Winners will be selected randomly and notified by email of how to claim their prize by March 12th.
3) No more than one entry per person and one prize per winner – I will work my way down from the top of the list of prizes so each of you has the best chance possible for the Grand Prize.
4) Prizes will be held for 3 calendar days. If they aren’t claimed, new winners will be randomly picked and contacted.
5) I reserve the right to reject comments that I consider spam or invalid entries.
6) An invalid or incorrect email address automatically disqualifies you from the drawing…it’s hard to contact a fake email…
7) If you do not have a Paypal account or cannot use Amazon gift certificates, please do not whine to me if that is what you win…
Thank you for being the best readers and commenters ever!!!
FYI: I worked at a dead end cubicle job from 2005-2011 for about $30,000 a year. I went self-employed in July 2011 and make between $80,000-$100,000 through blogging, a rental home, and professional pet sitting. If you’d like to start your own site (link to my free step-by-step guide), I highly suggest checking out Bluehost (my referral link with a nice discount for you). I even have all of my favorite tools on a resource page – I hope they help you too.
This all gives me the time to be with my aging family members, the flexibility to stay close with my friends and family, and it should help if we finally get pregnant too! Please contact me any time at budgetingfunstuff*at*gmail*dot*com with questions or just to brainstorm! I’d love to help!