Hey everybody! I’m getting organized this year come hell or high water, so that means pairing down my crazy sites to ones that I really want to work on. In the spirit of recycling, lol, here are the sites I have for sale and an update on the ones I’m holding on to, so some of you will stop sending me worried emails (I am not going anywhere, just growing my favorite sites more). :-) Feel free to email me about more info anytime at budgetingfunstuff *at* gmail.com.
Sites for Sale
1. Stoopid Success – http://stoopidsuccess.com/ - $875 – All Offers Considered
This one is being sold on behalf of Eugene, the blog owner. I think it’s a great starter site for any personal finance bloggers out there. Here’s a general breakdown:
- Google Page Rank 1
- MozRank 4.73
- Domain Authority 27
- Domain was registered on August 5, 2010 ( roughly 2.5 years)
- There are roughly 215 posts
- The Twitter account ( 900+ followers) and the rights to the ebook are included to sweeten the deal
2. Dining Out Challenge – http://diningoutchallenge.com/ - $1200 or Best Offer
- Google Page Rank 2
- MozRank 3.56
- Domain Authority 30
Aged domain name (I bought it on 12/19/2011 and it was about a year old I think)
350+ google connect followers
Over 200 posts
Built on Thesis – fast, seo’d, secure
Perfect for coupon blogger
3. Group of Six Static Sites with Posts –
$200 $150 for the Group or Best Offer! http://abouthealthinsurance.us http://abouttaxes.us
Sites I’m Keeping
- Budgeting in the Fun Stuff – no worries, still going strong here. I love BFS.
- How I Make Money Blogging – My own personal finance blog about the ways I make money online and how you can too. I will start posting more and may bring in a blog manager to really get it going.
- Crystal Clear Thoughts – My blog to cover the non-personal finance aspects of life like goal updates, challenges, and mind babble, lol. I will still only post once in a long while…don’t know why, just can’t let it go…
- Dog’s Life For Me – My pet blog to cover all the cuties like Miss Doxie and Mr. Pug that make our days happier…usually. Will post on there a little more frequently once I get everything else caught up on.
Co-Owned Sites with Jesse Michelsen that We’re Keeping
- Money in the 20s – A personal finance blog geared to 20-somethings. It is about college finance and developing good money skills while still young.
- Richly Reasonable – A personal finance site about living a modest and balanced financial life..
- Go Be Rich – A personal finance site about taking charge of your financial and business life..
- Smart Money Focus – A personal finance site about general personal finance and investing.
- Modern Tightwad – A personal finance site that puts the stereotypical notion of a tightwad on its tush.
We have a couple of EXCELLENT staff writers that keep those sites fun. Seriously, great posts.
So have no fear, I’m still going strong. Just doing some Spring cleaning, lol.