I accidentally published this with the comments closed off. I am so sorry.
Comments are never closed here at BFS!
To my regular readers, I will be hosting this carnival at least every Monday in January. So if blog carnivals aren’t your thing, please feel free to check out my archives or my guest post today at My Tenant From Hell, Even Room Renters Can Be From Hell.
Welcome the the third Totally Money Blog Carnival!!! Thanks for taking a look! I’ve riddled this one with funny signs, lol. I hope to make you smile enough to see you all next week again too!
- liverealnow presents What Happens When You Save posted at Live Real, Now.
- Mike Piper presents Income Tax 101: Tax Brackets and Withholding posted at The Oblivious Investor.
- Robert @ The College Investor presents 5 Ways Facebook is Costing You Money posted at The College Investor.
Budgeting and Careers
- Jonathan presents How To Create A Budget Using Excel posted at Cents To Share.
- Matthew Alberto presents Start Ups Need to Sort Out Their Bookkeeping posted at Matthew Alberto .com.
- vh presents Budgeting for a Windfall posted at Funny about Money.
- Mr. Cents presents The Great Hunting Adventure: Jobs posted at Personal Cents.
- Jennifer Johnson presents The First 8 Things to Do When You Lose Your Finance or Accounting Job posted at Masters In Accounting.
- Tom Tessin presents How Much Does Resume Services Cost? posted at Tom.
- Judy Blackburn presents Settle Your Debts Immediately, Apply For An Instant Decision Loans posted at Debt Consolidation.
- Jeff Weber presents Ideas and Tips to Help Choose a Rewards Credit Card posted at Credit Card Wisdom.
- Tim Chen presents NerdWallet’s Best Rewards Card Roundup, Winter 2011 Edition posted at NerdWallet Blog – Credit Card Watch.
- Robert Alan presents Will Keeping Unused Credit Cards Open Actually Hurt My Credit Score? posted at Credit Card Assist.
- Jeff Weber presents January 2011 Balance Transfer Credit Card Report posted at Smart Balance Transfers.
Debt, Economy, and Finance
- Dave@50plusfinance presents How Do You Stick Your Nose into Someone Else’s Money? posted at 50 Plus Finance.
- Jim Yih presents The Benefits of Leveraging posted at Retire Happy Blog.
- Krista Fleming presents There is Nothing New… posted at My Debt Free Life.
- Susan Howe presents How-To Guide for the American Spirit: 10 Lessons to Learn in Tough Economic Times posted at The Budget Life Blog.
- Arjun Rudra presents Blending Global Macro Economic Research and Technical Analysis With Jason Priest, CFA posted at Investing Thesis.
- Michael Pruser presents Do You Suffer From Financial Phobia? posted at The Dough Roller.
- 101 Centavos presents Our Piggie is Here posted at 101 Centavos.
- Sustainable PF presents Sustainability Tip #13: Brew Your Own Coffee posted at Sustainable Personal Finance.
- Buck Inspire presents Fiverr: Five Dollar Logos posted at Buck Inspire.
- Dana presents How to Avoid Waste When Buying Food In Bulk posted at Not Made Of Money.
- Tim presents Make Starbucks Quality Lattes at Home – A Detailed How-To posted at Grow Rich Simply.
- Lina Zussino presents How to stack coupons at London Drugs and become an extreme couponer posted at Grocery Deals in Canada.
- Saymour Hodge presents How To Be Frugal: Fitness on a Budget posted at All Things Frugal.
Money Management, Real Estate, and Review
- Boomer presents Do You Need Financial Advice? posted at Boomer & Echo.
- 2 Cents presents The Real January Effect posted at Balance Junkie.
- Anna presents Teaching Finances to Children ~ A Phenomenon posted at Our Journey to Financial Freedom.
- Tom @ Canadian Finance Blog presents How Much Mortgage Can I Afford? posted at The Canadian Finance Blog.
- CreditCardGuru presents Merrick Bank Credit Card Review posted at Credit Card Forum.
- Mike Collins presents Is the Costco Membership Fee Really Worth It? posted at Saving Money Today.
- Money Cone presents 5 Eco-Friendly Products For The Smart Saver posted at Money Cone.
- Save Few Bucks presents How to Save Money when Buying Vegetables posted at Save Few Bucks.
- Michael presents Zions Bank Online Savings Account Review posted at Consumerism Commentary.
- Sustainable PF presents Sustainability Tip #21: Water Bottles: Steel vs Plastic posted at Sustainable Personal Finance.
- Suba presents First time home Buyer – Saving for a down payment posted at Wealth Informatics.
- freefrombroke presents TurboTax Online Tax Software 2010 Review posted at Free From Broke.
- Patrick LaRue presents Make Filing Your 2010 Tax Return As Easy As Possible posted at 2010 Tax.
- MoneyNing presents Tax Time: Do I Have to Report that Income? posted at Money Ning.
- Silicon Valley Blogger presents 7 Simple Tax Organization Tips To Use All Year Round posted at The Digerati Life.
- Robert Moore presents Why Everyone Should Use IRS Efile posted at 2011 Taxes.
- Sun presents File 2010 Tax Return for Free posted at The Sun’s Financial Diary.
- Robert D Flach presents What to Give Your Tax Preparer posted at The Wandering Tax Pro.
- PT presents Minimum Income to File Taxes posted at Prime Time Money.
- Money Beagle presents Do You File For All Eligible Class Action Lawsuits? posted at Money Beagle.
- The Amateur Financier presents Deep Thoughts: Social Security posted at The Amateur Financier.
- Financial Uproar presents 14 Financial Shows/Documentaries That Are Worth Your Time posted at Financial Uproar.
- Marvin Grossman presents Six Important Health Reform Changes in 2011 posted at Affordable Health Insurance.
Thanks so much!!!
Please remember that this carnival will only include recent, original posts about personal finance or money AND that a description MUST be included when you submit. The description field is used to weed out scammy posts, so please include one if you don’t want to be overlooked. Thank you!