To my regular readers, I will be hosting this carnival at least every Monday in January. So if blog carnivals aren’t your thing, please feel free to check out my archives, thanks!
Welcome the the fourth Totally Money Blog Carnival!!! This one has funny motivational posters throughout. Enjoy!
- Michael Pruser presents Should You Take the Annuity or Lump Sum Payment? posted at The Dough Roller
- Dave@50plusfinance presents Do I Rent or Own When the Kids Are Gone? posted at 50 Plus Finance
- Tom @ Canadian Finance Blog presents Do You Want To Retire Happy? posted at The Canadian Finance Blog
- The Wise Squirrel presents Gender Equality and Opportunities for Girls Today posted at Squirrelers
- Bogey presents How would making salary information public change businesses? posted at Back Nine Finance
- PT presents How to Change Careers posted at Prime Time Money
- Wanda presents Power of Numbers: Quantify Your Way to a More Effective Resume posted at Well Heeled Blog
- 2 Cents presents Book Review: -Able posted at Balance Junkie
Credit and Debt
- Big Cajun Man presents Financial Shock Collar posted at Canadian Personal Finance Blog
- Tim Chen presents Continental 50,000 Mile Credit Card Sign Up Bonus (United Too!) posted at NerdWallet Blog – Credit Card Watch
- Charles Chua C K presents Effective Ways to Avoid Credit Card Debt posted at All About Living with Life
- Wise Bread presents Dealing With Post Holiday Credit Card Debt posted at Wisebread
- The Passive Income Earner presents How To Track Your Asset Allocation posted at The Passive Income Earner
- Fred Tracy presents Dreams of Financial Abundance posted at Personal Development
- FIRE Getters presents Investing – The Mistake Of Timing The Market posted at FIRE Finance
- Hemant Beniwal presents Behave Yourself….. Financially posted at The Financial Literates
- Hussein Sumar presents 5 Tricks to Successful Dividend Investing posted at High dividend stocks
- Dan presents 7 Fresh ETF Launches for the New Year posted at ETF Base
- Jackson presents Learn the Roth IRA Withdrawal Rules and Penalties posted at 2009 Tax
- FruGal presents FruGal on the fly posted at FruGal
- Saymour Hodge presents How To Be Frugal: Frugal Car Shopping Tips posted at All Things Frugal
- Paul Foley presents Eating out on a budget: Restaurant.com posted at Life and Times Living with In-Laws
- Rhiana presents Why Be Frugal? posted at A Frugal Life
- Len Penzo presents A Look Back at 12 Years of Spending Data: My 2011 State of the Household Report posted at Len Penzo dot Com
- Michael presents 7 Independent Personal Finance Blogs You Can Trust posted at Consumerism Commentary
- Boomer presents How To Invest Your Money: Part Two – Getting Started posted at Boomer & Echo
- Mike Piper presents Your Personal Rate of Inflation posted at The Oblivious Investor
- Craig/FFB presents The Best Travel Rewards Credit Cards posted at Free From Broke
- Kim McGrigg presents Pay attention to that man behind the curtain posted at Blogging for Change
- Dana J. presents Cutting The Budget – Focus On Spending Less posted at Not Made Of Money
- Mark Macaluso presents How to Make Money (Online and Offline) from Accounting Jobs posted at Masters In Accounting
- Lauren Dzuris presents Top Money Mistakes Made by Young Parents posted at Find My Car Seat
- Money Beagle presents How Long Is Reasonable Between Toilet Repairs? posted at Money Beagle
- Buck Inspire presents Entrepreneur Analysis posted at Buck Inspire
- The Amateur Financier presents Oh, What Next? Taco Bell ‘Meat’ is Not Really Meat… posted at The Amateur Financier
- Betty presents Don’t buy obsolescence posted at Control Your Cash
- Katie Sorene presents 6 Money Lessons I Learned Whilst Traveling posted at Travel Blog – Tripbase
- The Ultimate Frugal Resource Guide
Real Estate, Reviews, and Saving
- Everydaytipsandthoughts presents More Great Financial Advice From the Media “Don’t Rush To Pay Off Your Mortgage” posted at Everyday Tips and Thoughts…
- CreditCardGuru presents Expedia Credit Card Review: The Pros & Cons posted at credit card forum
- Jeff Weber presents Discover No Fee Balance Transfer & 24 Month 0% Credit Cards posted at Smart Balance Transfers
- Blue Shoe presents Don’t lack the (financial) discipline! posted at Just Another Day in Japan
- Joe Morgan presents Tax Time: The Difference Between Tax Deduction And Tax Credit. posted at Simple Debt-Free Finance
- Madison DuPaix presents 5 Helpful Android and iPhone Tax Apps posted at My Dollar Plan
- Mr. Money Smarts presents Social Security Changes For 2011 posted at Smart On Money
- Peter presents 2011 Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Changes posted at Bible Money Matters
- Martin Kemp presents What Everyone Should Know About Registering As Self Employed posted at Being Self Employed
- Jim Yih presents Understanding Withholding Tax in Retirement posted at Retire Happy Blog
- Thomas F. Scanlon presents Seven Things Every Taxpayer Should Know posted at Borgida & Company, P.C.
- Shelly O’Neill presents Tax Advantages of First Time Home Buyers Explained posted at DoorFly.com
Thanks so much!!!
Please submit your posts to the February 7th edition of the Totally Money Blog Carnival hosted by Live Real, Now using the carnival submission form.
Please remember that this carnival will only include recent, original posts about personal finance or money AND that a description MUST be included when you submit. The description field is used to weed out scammy posts, so please include one if you don’t want to be overlooked. Thank you!
Also, Totally Money is open to outside hosts, so feel free to throw your name in the ring if you match the qualifications. Please contact me with your hosting date preference if you are interested!