I stopped these lists for a full month because I got bored and overwhelmed. If I was bored, then you may been bored too. So, welcome to the new Weekly Blogger Love List!!! It’s still going to link to posts that I think are awesome, but it will not be exactly 10 every time. It will also link to new-to-me-bloggers that I meet when they comment here regularly. And it will continue to thank those that send referral traffic my way. Everything else will just be added or taken away as the mood strikes. 😉
Weekly Personal Note from Crystal
Pet sitting has been busier than ever! I have a gig to do or an initial meeting to wrap up the paperwork for another gig for 3 straight weeks with no days off. I’m enjoying all of the animals and am really looking forward to meeting an 8 foot Lavender Reticulated Python this Sunday! Her picture is gorgeous and she’s apparently super tame. It’ll be an adventure! I’ll also be dropping some crickets into the tarantula’s habitat while I’m there. 😉
My Weekly Favorite Posts
- Social Triggers with How to Lose Customers and Alienate Clients That is a DUMB café manager…
- Studenomics with Why You Should Never Listen to Your Family When Pursuing Goals In short, they like you too much.
- Money Crush with I Spent It All… What would you tell your younger self?
- Money Talks with BLU Phones: A Review In case you need a smart phone on a budget.
New-to-Me Bloggers of the Week
Comment regularly on BFS and I will link to you too! If I miss you after a few weeks, let me know ’cause that’s an accident!
- Debt Debs with Couples Money Conversations You Want to Avoid
- My Alternate Life with There Are More Important Things Than Money
- The Frugal Cottage with The Ultimate Dream
- You can sign up for my newsletter and enter the monthly giveaways for $25 and a free copy of one of my eBooks. 🙂 Plus, I share things in the newsletter that I no longer share here (hint…what do you think happened to my monthly income reports?)
- If you ever experience any problems using BFS (reading or commenting), please email me at budgetingfunstuff *at* gmail.com to let me know.
- Donna Freedman is hosting a $10 Starbucks Gift Card until June 9!
Top 10 Referring Sites to BFS Since the Last Update:
- Monica on Money
- Get Rich Slowly
- Funny About Money
- Rockstar Finance
- My Life, I Guess
- Newlyweds on a Budget
- Making Sense of Cents
- I Heart Budgets
- Enemy of Debt
- Surviving and Thriving / NZ Muse
Thank you! Feel free to email me anytime at budgetingfunstuff *at* gmail.com if you have any suggestions. I’d love to add a few more blogs to my regular reading list or at least give a shout-out for great posts or contests.
As always, thank you. I appreciate each and every one of you!!!
Have a great week!!!
FYI: I worked at a dead end cubicle job from 2005-2011 for about $30,000 a year. I went self-employed in July 2011 and make between $80,000-$100,000 through blogging, a rental home, and professional pet sitting. If you’d like to start your own site (link to my free step-by-step guide), I highly suggest checking out Bluehost (my referral link with a nice discount for you). I even have all of my favorite tools on a resource page – I hope they help you too.
This all gives me the time to be with my aging family members, the flexibility to stay close with my friends and family, and it should help if we finally get pregnant too! Please contact me any time at budgetingfunstuff*at*gmail*dot*com with questions or just to brainstorm! I’d love to help!