My Favorite Posts this Week
- Len Penzo with 21 Reasons Why Corner Lots Are For Suckers I really had no idea! Wow…again, completely orginal post, love it!
- Get Rich Slowly with Shopping with Confidence, and the Clean Slate I’ve lost about 15 pounds since July and totally related to this.
- Everyday Tips and Thoughts with 15 Inexpensive Things To Do in the Fall I loved these ideas!
- My Financial Objectives with Vacation in Low Season Good points.
- Money Reasons with Raising Savvy Business Kids I like some of his entrepreneurial ideas for kids.
- Squirrelers with Keeping Social Security Numbers Safe Good reminders for keeping your identity safe.
- Frugal Dad with the guest post from Elle at Couple Money, Setting Up a Financial System as a Couple Always a good reminder for anybody in that stage of life.
- Grumpy Rumblings of the Untenured with Third Stage of Personal Finance: Boring? No, I love the 3rd and 4th stage bloggers!
- Funny about Money with Managing a Variable Income: A Bouquet of Bank Accounts Would multiple accounts help you?
- MoneyCrush with Getting Off the Debt Merry-Go-Round Yes, cable is not technically a necessity, lol.
Guest Posts on BFS
- Jeff at Sustainable Life Blog was kind enough to submit How I Budget in the FUN Stuff (While Still in Debt)
Thank you for the day off!
If you would like to guest post on BFS, please send me an email with your idea or post and I’d love to have you over for the day! If you are a business, please email me for more details. Thanks!
Blog Carnivals that Included BFS
Carnival hosts, please email me if BFS is included in your carnival so I don’t miss it in my roundup, thanks! I know how much time these things take, so as always, I am truly grateful!
- Couple Money is also celebrating a 1 Year Anniversary Giveaway and you have to check out the Toshiba laptop and package for the winner! It ends September 26th!
- Out of Debt Again is hosting a big 3 Year Blogoversary that has more than $800 in cash and prizes! Seriously, it’s huge! It ends September 27th, so check it out soon!
- Invest It Wisely is hosting a 6 Month Giveaway Contest until September 28th! This looks really awesome!
- I am also a staff writer at Sweating the Big Stuff. You can see my posts every Wednesday – this week’s was One of Our Biggest Expenses – Food.
Feel free to email me if you have any suggestions. I’d love to add a few more blogs to my regular reading list or at least give a shout-out for great posts or contests.
As always, thanks to all the bloggers that teach me something new every day. Thanks to all my commenters for making this blog the community I want it to be. Thanks to all my lurkers too. I hope everybody is enjoying this as much as me!