If you haven’t already (or to see the new content),
please also check out my new blogs,
Crystal Clear Thoughts and Dog’s Life For Me!
If you want to take advantage of the weather to exercise, consider joining the
Inner Couch Potato Homicide Challenge!
My Favorite Posts this Week
- Frugal Confessions with I Shopped Around for a Hernia Operation Wow…if you don’t have an emergency, shop around for your medical needs!
- Personal Finance by the Book with How Much is Your Pet Worth? Apparently Mr. Pug is worth more than $2000…
- Blonde and Balanced with Operation “Buy Our First Place” Has Commenced! Oh, I remembering home hunting and she is way happier than I was…
- Everyday Tips and Thoughts with A Customer Service Rant OHHHH…customer service reps like this really tick good ones like me off!!!
- Money Reasons with Are You Afraid to Work? Come on, you know you want to read about the lawn mower artist that never was…
- Simple Financial Lifestyle with Can You Live Without These in Order to Simplify Your Finances? I would be more than willing to give up all of that stuff other than the 3rd credit card, lol.
- The Millionaire Nurse Blog with
- My Financial Objectives with Mutual Fund Facts: Funny or Merely Farcical? I know I don’t discuss investments often, so here you go.
- Little House in the Valley with a guest post from Maria Rainier called Money Matters 101 Back to the basics is a good reminder.
Guest Post on BFS
- Invest It Wisely guest posted with Achieve Your Goals by Reducing Waste, Increasing Efficiency, and Using Your Time Wisely
Thanks for a great guest post! I hope you have a fantastic weekend!
Blog Carnivals that Included BFS
Carnival hosts, please email me if BFS is included in your carnival so I don’t miss it in my roundup, thanks! I know how much time these things take, so as always, I am truly grateful!
- Eric at Narrow Bridge is hosting a Best Money Decision Giveaway! Just leave your story of your best money decision ever by October 15th for your chance to win 500 free business cards!
- I am also a staff writer at Sweating the Big Stuff. You can see my posts every Wednesday – this week’s was Are You Missing the Big Picture?
Feel free to email me if you have any suggestions. I’d love to add a few more blogs to my regular reading list or at least give a shout-out for great posts or contests.
If you would like to guest post on BFS, please send me an email with your idea or post and I’d love to have you over for the day! If you are a business, please email me for more details. Thanks!
As always, thanks to all the bloggers that teach me something new every day. Thanks to all my commenters for making this blog the community I want it to be. Thanks to all my lurkers too. I hope everybody is enjoying this as much as me!