My Favorite Posts this Week
- No Debt Plan with Classic Debate: Should You Pay Off Your Mortgage or Invest That Extra Money? What side do you land on? I split the difference and do both…
- Learn Save Invest with 7 Best Tips for Building Wealth Series: Tip 4 (Own a Home) I have to agree that owning a home is definitely helping us build wealth if for no other reason than in 6 1/2 years, we’ll have an extra $900 a month to play with…
- Get Rich Slowly with How Do You Define Financial Freedom? I think it’s when we have enough to live as we do now without having to go to work unless we want to…
- Frugal Dad with The Secret to Getting Out of Debt: Forget Snowballs and Interest Rates Getting a bigger income shovel is sometimes necessary for any big goals.
- Everyday Tips and Thoughts with Do You Make Enough Money? Do You Have Financial Security? What’s “enough” in your opinion?
- Monevator with Beware the Lure of the Exotic I’ll be honest, the picture convinced me to read this…I’m not Monevator’s normal target audience – investors – but I love the fact I can at least understand his posts.
- Free from Broke with Crank Up Your Money Saving Goals With SmartyPig If you’ve been meaning to look into it…
- Punch Debt in the Face with Girl Ninja Finally Guest Posted Here… I love seeing how wedding plans add up.
Guest Posts on BFS
- Jena Ellis contributed Summer Activities on the Cheap
Thanks so much for the day off!
If you would like to submit a guest post to BFS, please shoot me an idea or the actual post. I’d also appreciate a one or two sentence introduction for the piece. I’ll get back to you quickly and will give you as much advance notice as possible on its posting date.
Blog Carnivals that Featured BFS
- Suburban Dollar hosted the Carnival of Money Stories and chose Cruises
- Funny about Money hosted the Carnival of Personal Finance and chose A Home Equity Line of Credit (Example)
Thanks for putting your time into this! I truly appreciate being chosen each and every time!
Carnival hosts, please email me if BFS is in a carnival you are hosting so I can be sure to add it to the list. Thanks!
- The Saved Quarter put together a heck of a list with The Best of The Yakezie Challenge There’s a bunch of awesome links if you check it out!
- Evolution of Wealth posted the Yakezie Challenge Link Rodeo which looks pretty awesome!
- For the ultimate link guide to financial freedom, check on Invest It Wisely’s post, Breaking Free of the Cage: Escaping the Rat Race!
Feel free to email me if you have any suggestions. I’d love to add a few more blogs to my regular reading list or at least give a shout-out for great posts or contests.
As always, thanks to all the bloggers that teach me something new every day. Thanks to all my commenters for making this blog the community I want it to be. Thanks to all my lurkers too. I hope everybody is enjoying this as much as I am!