- Welcome to March everybody! Like my new header? This one is obviously for the Spring. I have one for all of the major holidays now, lol.
- I have a variety of sites up for sale. Please email me if you are interested. Don’t worry, I am not going anywhere – just spring cleaning.
- Remember to sign up for my newsletter (in the right sidebar) —-> to be able to enter the separate giveaway that I host for subscribers only every month! Plus, I share things in the newsletter that I no longer share here (hint…what do you think happened to my monthly income reports)…
- Live Real, Now with How to Build a Business on Cannibalism Unless it’s Girl Scout Cookies, I’m not buying.
- Wealth Informatics with How much house can I afford? You got to be kidding me! Yeah, they are a bit insane with the numbers…
- The Happy Homeowner with When You Assume, You Make an Ass Out of….. Yep.
- Budgets Are Sexy with How Much Do You Spend on Your Hobbies? Lots…
- We Only Do This Once with How to Hit the Reset Button on Your Life I’m big on needing a partner to make a change stick.
- Student Debt Survivor with Financial Lessons Learned From My 80 Year Old Grandma I’m big on not spending on beauty products…mainly because I’m lazy…
- Edward Antrobus with The Parable of the Paint Can: The McDonald’s Hot Coffee Case as a Divining Rod for Political Leanings Personal responsibility seems to dying off…
- Money Watch 101 with The New PF Blogger Anthem LOL! This song goes very well with my “new” black dress.
- My Personal Finance Journey with Urgency in Sports and Debt Repayment I do like that feeling of urgency that motivates me…
- Mutant Supermodel with The Shock that Shouldn’t Have Been I love how users use guilt as a weapon…dillweeds…
Guest Posts by BFS
- Guest Posted on Blonde and Balanced with Finding a Work-Life Balance can be a Pain in the Butt
Thanks for having me over!
Guest Posts at BFS
- Your Boss with Why Freelancing Might Not Be For You
- Your Finances Simplified is hosting a $50 Cash Giveaway until March 15!
Please let me know if you are running a giveaway so I can add you to the list each week! If you already emailed me and don’t see your giveaway, it isn’t on purpose. Please email me again as your first email must have died a horrid death in my inbox…
Finance Carn. for Young Adults at Money Life and More
Carnival of MoneyPros at Family Money Values
Yakezie Carnival at The Ultimate Juggle
Top 20 Referring Sites to BFS from the Last Month:
- Free Money Finance
- Funny About Money
- Making Sense of Cents
- Get Rich Slowly
- Blog Sexier
- Single Mom’s Income
- Financial Blogger Conference
- One Smart Dollar
- Enemy of Debt
- Len Penzo
- One Cent at a Time
- First Gen American
- So Over This
- Broke Professionals
- Frugal Portland
- KNS Financial
- Start Freelancing Now
- Personal Finance Beat
- Planting Our Pennies
Feel free to contact me if you have any suggestions. I’d love to add a few more blogs to my regular reading list or at least give a shout-out for great posts or contests.
As always, thanks to all the bloggers that teach me something new every day. Thanks to all my commenters for making this blog the community I want it to be. Thanks to all my lurkers too.
I hope everybody is enjoying this as much as me!