- Yay for the weekend! Seriously, I need it. This was the week of the month that I handled ad renewals…just think of more than 500 emails flinging around in cyber space from you and right at you for 3 days straight.
- I have a variety of sites up for sale. Please email me if you are interested. Don’t worry, I am not going anywhere – just spring cleaning.
- Remember to sign up for my newsletter (in the right sidebar) —-> to be able to enter the separate giveaway that I host for subscribers only every month! Plus, I share things in the newsletter that I no longer share here (hint…what do you think happened to my monthly income reports)…
- Live Real, Now with My First Storage Auction Cool beans!!! I’ve been wanting to go to one of these for a year or so.
- Wealth Informatics with Travel for free or cheap: Churning credit card rewards for fun and profit Wow. I am totally being lazy and not taking advantage of our credit…
- Beating Broke with What is Financial Independence? Being able to choose what we do because we are financially set.
- The College Investor with Can You Invest if You Make Minimum Wage? Yep, it’s just tough.
- Little House in the Valley with Bad Choices Can Be Costly And emotionally disastrous.
- Evolving PF with Grocery Challenge Update for February 2013 We lost some receipts too, so our food fight update will be as good as it gets with the credit card statement.
- Eyes on the Dollar with The Line Between Making Money and Being a Sell Out I am a big fan of money, always have been. I’m not sure if I am even against “selling out”. Do I want BFS to be a big, spammy ad page? No. But would I sell for $200,000 right now, oh hells yeah. Someone make me an offer.
- Budgeting Cake with My Net Worth Story I love peeking in at other people’s money stuff (probably why you read BFS, lol).
- Tight Fisted Miser with February Expenses – $885.91 I really need to go back and see where he lives…I feel very wasteful now…
- Blog Sexier with Recent Observation: Something on your site will always be broken. Yep. I can’t get my automatic SEO links to work. Oh well.
Guest Posts by BFS
- Guest Posted at Invest It Wisely with Handling the Uncertainty of Self-Employment
Thanks for having me over!
Guest Posts at BFS
- AntiNecktie with Stop Hating and Start Changing (aka Being a Douche Sucks)
- Your Finances Simplified is hosting a $50 Cash Giveaway until March 15!
Please let me know if you are running a giveaway so I can add you to the list each week! If you already emailed me and don’t see your giveaway, it isn’t on purpose. Please email me again as your first email must have died a horrid death in my inbox…
- Carnival of Retirement at Master the Art of Saving
- Yakezie Carnival at Debt Black Hole
- Finance Carn. for Young Adults at 20s Finances
- Carn. of Financial Camaraderie at Debt Roundup
Top 10 Referring Sites to BFS from the Last Week:
- Free Money Finance
- Making Sense of Cents
- Funny About Money
- Get Rich Slowly
- Single Mom’s Income
- Len Penzo
- Invest It Wisely
- Financial Blogger Conference
Feel free to contact me if you have any suggestions. I’d love to add a few more blogs to my regular reading list or at least give a shout-out for great posts or contests.
As always, thanks to all the bloggers that teach me something new every day. Thanks to all my commenters for making this blog the community I want it to be. Thanks to all my lurkers too.
I hope everybody is enjoying this as much as me!