- Is it normal to want a vacation right after a vacation? My brain wants an extended break, lol. I think we’re firing up a grill at a friend’s house tomorrow, yummy.
- I have a variety of sites up for sale. Please email me if you are interested. Don’t worry, I am not going anywhere – just spring cleaning.
- Remember to sign up for my newsletter (in the right sidebar) —-> to be able to enter the separate giveaway that I host for subscribers only every month! Plus, I share things in the newsletter that I no longer share here (hint…what do you think happened to my monthly income reports)…
- Live Real, Now with Slumlord Update Ours is doing okay – hoping an accumulation of water in the side yard is from a broken sprinkler head at the neighbors.
- Wealth Informatics with Foreign currency investment: A case study (mine) on investing in India Hmm…
- Eyes on the Dollar with How Much Time Would You Invest for $2.50? For me, it depends on the cause. Worst case, I write a post and consider it research time, lol.
- My Multiple Incomes with How Much is Too Much? Entrepreneurship, Life, Finding Balance It’s really hard.
- Budgeting Cake with There is no “one size fits all” in personal finance Very true.
- Budgets Are Sexy with When you know where your money is, you can make decisions on the fly. I love that part.
- So Over This with The Wheel is Turning but the Hamster is (Almost) Dead Lady, email me if you can think of any way I can help!
- AntiNecktie with Why Launching Now Is Better Than Launching Tomorrow Yep, jump on in!
- Money Master Mom with Take A Trip to Reconnect Great idea!
- Kids Ain’t Cheap with The Expenses of a Family Pet Ours are pretty expensive overall…
Guest Posts at BFS
- Ambi with The Adrenaline Junkie In Me…
- The co-authors are hosting an The A-Z of Saving Money Overview and $250 Giveaway until March 31!
Please let me know if you are running a giveaway so I can add you to the list each week! If you already emailed me and don’t see your giveaway, it isn’t on purpose. Please email me again as your first email must have died a horrid death in my inbox…
- Carnival of Retirement at Freeat33
- Finance Carn. for Young Adults at Brick By Brick Investing
- Y and T’s Weekend Ramblings at Young and Thrifty.ca
- Carnival of MoneyPros at The Happy Homeowner
- Carn. of Financial Camaraderie at My University Money
- Yakezie Carnival at My University Money
- Carnival of MoneyPros at Nickel by Nickel
- Finance Carn. for Young Adults at 20s Finances
- Carn. of Financial Camaraderie at Thirty Six Months
- Yakezie Carnival at Financially Digital
- Carnival of Retirement at The Money Mail
Top 10 Referring Sites to BFS from the Last Week:
- Free Money Finance
- Funny About Money
- House Logic
- Get Rich Slowly
- Invest It Wisely
- Single Mom’s Income
- Wise Bread
- Young an Thrifty
- Making Sense of Cents
Feel free to contact me if you have any suggestions. I’d love to add a few more blogs to my regular reading list or at least give a shout-out for great posts or contests.
As always, thanks to all the bloggers that teach me something new every day. Thanks to all my commenters for making this blog the community I want it to be. Thanks to all my lurkers too.
I hope everybody is enjoying this as much as me!