- I skipped the roundup last week since we were attending Comicpalooza all day, every day from Friday through Sunday. Yay for being able to act like a kid!!! This weekend will be more laid back. I’m actually looking forward to it, lol.
- Remember to sign up for my newsletter (in the right sidebar) —-> to be able to enter the separate giveaway that I host for subscribers only every month! Plus, I share things in the newsletter that I no longer share here (hint…what do you think happened to my monthly income reports). I begged yesterday – it was funny…you should check it out and picture me bribing you with candy.
- So Over This with Coming Up For Air We all have these times and they always suck. You have my best wishes. Good luck!
- The Happy Homeowner with Neighbors Duct Taped My Car, Selling my Condo….What to do When $hit Hits the Fan I’m so sorry you are having such a crappy week/time! Lots of good thoughts your way!
- Wealth Informatics with Closing costs explained: What costs are involved other than the mortgage? Spot on!
- Funny about Money with Memento Mori…and all that stuff Ack! Why are hard meds the first step every time? My doctor told me to exercise more and eat less and my only-slightly-high cholesterol would take care of itself – and it did…
- DINKS Finance with Rub the Dinks Genie in a Bottle and Get 3 Wishes Dirty…
- Fat Guy Skinny Wallet with Making Our House Our Home Looks great, Julie!
- I Heart Budgets with Is My Emergency Fund Too Big? Nah, you’re good.
- Life and My Finances with I Need To Stop Thinking Like an Overworked Broke Loser Me too. I have been thinking of getting another rental property or two to help with this…
- Duke of Marketing with Easy Way To Get Testimonials From Your Clients I beg and bribe if necessary.
- My Every Day Life Blog with Writer’s Block. It Hurts Me. Me too.
Posts on my Co-Owned Sites
- John Miro, co-owner, with We Sold Our House
Blog Carnivals that Included BFS
- Carnival of MoneyPros at Freeat33
- Carnival of Retirement at Money Q
- Finance Carn. for Young Adults at Faithful With a Few
- Yakezie Carnival at Money Reasons
- Surviving and Thriving with a CVS Card and Mag Giveaway until June 3!
Please let me know if you are running a giveaway so I can add you to the list each week! If you already emailed me and don’t see your giveaway, it isn’t on purpose. Please email me again as your first email must have died a horrid death in my inbox…
Top 20 Referring Sites to BFS from the Last Month:
- Get Rich Slowly
- Free Money Finance
- Making Sense of Cents
- Funny About Money
- Len Penzo
- Evolving PF
- Frugal Portland
- So Over This
- First Gen American
- Surviving and Thriving
- Money Life and More
- Blog Sexier
- Broke Professionals
- One Cent at a Time
- Single Mom’s Income
- Invest It Wisely
- Master the Art of Saving
- Live Real, Now / Budget and the Beach (tie)
Thank you! Feel free to contact me if you have any suggestions. I’d love to add a few more blogs to my regular reading list or at least give a shout-out for great posts or contests.
As always, thanks to all the bloggers that teach me something new every day. Thanks to all my commenters for making this blog the community I want it to be. Thanks to all my lurkers too.
I hope everybody is enjoying this as much as me!