- This weekend will mainly be letting my brain cool down since I feel like it won’t stop. Between the eBook, regular work, and trying to get back into commenting for BFS, it’s been a busy week. Hope everyone is having a great June!
- Remember to sign up for my newsletter (in the right sidebar) —-> to be able to enter the separate giveaway that I host for subscribers only every month! Plus, I share things in the newsletter that I no longer share here (hint…what do you think happened to my monthly income reports).
- Wealth Informatics with Make some quick cash: 60+ easy ways to earn extra money $100 or more in a weekend Nice list!
- Buck Inspire with the Bucket List Challenge #1 I went to a gun show for this one…
- So Over This with 5 Things You Should Never Say to a Depressed Person This is really good to know.
- Sense to Save with Why we hired a kitchen designer I like the hiring a designer idea for us in the future.
- Live Real, Now with I’d Tap That: Making Life Difficult for Government Spying If the fact that we are being monitored angers you too, here are some ways to keep their butts out of all of your business.
- Add Vodka with Would You Charge a Friend or Family Member to Be a Surrogate For Them? Probably, at least for the time I’d have to take off plus medical expenses.
- Money Crush with What I Learned From My $2500 Prescription Mistake Shop around!
- Eyes on the Dollar with Broke in Retirement: Why It’s Important to Know Where Your Money Is. Poor lady! What a punk-ass husband…
- Making Sense of Cents with My Wedding Budget and Plans: Part 1 – Dress and Photos Congrats and hope you get to stay at the low end of your budget!
- Budgets Are Sexy with guest post from Budget Blonde with Happily Squished: Learning to Live in 270 Sq. Ft. Yep, just too small for me, lol. More power to you, Cat!
Guest Posts on BFS
- Kevin at Reward Boost with My Dad Died Happy
Blog Carnivals that Included BFS
- Carnival of Financial Planning at Money Soldiers
- Yakezie Carnival at See Debt Run
- Carn. of Financial Camaraderie at Master the Art of Saving
- Carnival of MoneyPros at This That and the MBA
- The Debt Myth is hosting an iPad Mini and App Giveaway until June 17!
- Surviving and Thriving is hosting an Ode to Crayon and Coloring Book Giveaway until June 18!
- I Pick Up Pennies is hosting a $25 Swagbucks Giveaway until June 20!
- The Amateur Financier is hosting a $175 1000 Post Giveaway until June 30!
- Amanda at Frugal Confessions is offering her Kindle eBook, The CVS Drugstore Game, FREE from June 9 through June 13th!!!
Please let me know if you are running a giveaway so I can add you to the list each week! If you already emailed me and don’t see your giveaway, it isn’t on purpose. Please email me again as your first email must have died a horrid death in my inbox…
Top 10 Referring Sites to BFS from the Last Week:
- Frugal Portland
- The Dividend Guy Blog
- Making Sense of Cents
- Solving the Money Puzzle
- Funny About Money
- Get Rich Slowly
- Money Life and More
- The Financial Blogger
- Evolving PF
- First Gen American
Thank you! Feel free to contact me if you have any suggestions. I’d love to add a few more blogs to my regular reading list or at least give a shout-out for great posts or contests.
As always, thanks to all the bloggers that teach me something new every day. Thanks to all my commenters for making this blog the community I want it to be. Thanks to all my lurkers too. 😉
I hope everybody is enjoying this as much as me!