- I’m going to the eye doctor today for my annual checkup AND to get contacts for the first time ever! Wish me luck! I’m hoping they come in handy for our vacations mostly – way better to have contacts than glasses at a water park. I’ve only had glasses for about 8 years and I already know that hassle. Oh, and when I am a cow mascot, contacts wouldn’t fog up…
- Remember to sign up for my newsletter (in the right sidebar) —-> to be able to enter the separate giveaway that I host for subscribers only every month! Plus, I share things in the newsletter that I no longer share here (hint…what do you think happened to my monthly income reports).
- Life, Love, Librarianship with Summer Self Love #3 I’m sorry you are feeling so exhausted in this relationship! Sometimes you have to let them know that they need to be less selfish or you’re really out. Guys seem to suck with subtlety.
- Dog Ate My Wallet with Learning to be Parents: Teaching Money & Responsibility I should have been paying more attention, congratulations!!
- Wealth Informatics with Home buying tips in a fierce seller’s market : How to win as a buyer in seller’s market Wow, thanks!
- Kettle Bell Rebels with Let’s Fight Back For Flat Bellies — 21 Day Challenge You call that flab? You poor, poor man, but way to go with the fitness!
- Constant Miracles with Triple Berry Crisp I’m totally talking her into making this for me, lol.
- Cult of Money with How to Invest Your Cash After a Windfall Depending on the amount, we’d put some aside for the new-to-us car and invest in more rentals, baby! If it’s over $2 million, we’d just live off the interest and start our financially independent plans (occasional travel, volunteer work, and hobby jobs).
- My Multiple Incomes with The Truth About Making Your Job Pay I should have negotiated a better salary in my first job out of college.
- Money Reasons with Life is more than cartoons and crayons Just make some suggestions and I bet they run with it. I loved earning my own money as a kid (and even loved volunteer work).
- Family Money Values with How to Teach Persistence If I am ever a parent, I will need to know this. I sort of sucked at persistence until my mid-20′s.
- Passive Income to Retire with Different “needs” and retirement plans but some basics remain We will probably spend about the same as now in retirement…
Guest Posts on BFS
- Amanda with Free Online Time-Killers
Posts on My Co-Owned Sites
- Libby at Married with Debt with The Changing Face of the Family Breadwinner
- Natalie at Richly Reasonable with 5 ways to Save $20 This Month
- Libby at Modern Tightwad with The Complicated Emotions of Selling Our House
- Libby at Go Be Rich with Your Grocery Budget: Deals vs. Menu
- Libby at Smart Money Focus with Why I’m Returning To A W-2 Job
Blog Carnivals that Included BFS
- Surviving and Thriving is hosting a Dinner and a Movie Giveaway until June 25!
- The Amateur Financier is hosting a $175 1000 Post Giveaway until June 30!
- Amanda at Frugal Confessions is offering her Kindle eBook, The CVS Drugstore Game, FREE from June 9 through June 13th!!!
Please let me know if you are running a giveaway so I can add you to the list each week! If you already emailed me and don’t see your giveaway, it isn’t on purpose. Please email me again as your first email must have died a horrid death in my inbox…
Top 10 Referring Sites to BFS from the Last Week:
- Funny About Money
- Making Sense of Cents
- Frugal Portland
- Get Rich Slowly
- Neighbors at War
- DINKS Finance
- Single Mom’s Income
- First Gen American
- Len Penzo
Thank you! Feel free to contact me if you have any suggestions. I’d love to add a few more blogs to my regular reading list or at least give a shout-out for great posts or contests.
As always, thanks to all the bloggers that teach me something new every day. Thanks to all my commenters for making this blog the community I want it to be. Thanks to all my lurkers too.
I hope everybody is enjoying this as much as me!