- I was just asked to write a post about myself for another site and am really looking forward to seeing it go live (I’ll give you all the details if and when it does, lol). They wanted it to be a success story, so it is totally not humble, but it did make me look at some cool earning numbers. I did not really realize how great self-employment has really been. I went from making $34,500 a year to actually bringing in $155,000 from July 2011 to June 2012! And $115,000 from July 2012 through June 2013! That means that in the last 2 years, my husband and I have brought in more than $750,000 in blog advertising for all sorts of bloggers!!! How cool is that?! We also estimate that we have sent, answered, and replied to more than 150,000 emails in the same time! Holy moly! Overall, I am just extremely grateful and appreciative…really…hard work, time, and self-made luck is priceless and totally doable for anybody!
- Remember to sign up for my newsletter (in the right sidebar) —-> to be able to enter the separate giveaway that I host for subscribers only every month! Plus, I share things in the newsletter that I no longer share here (hint…what do you think happened to my monthly income reports).
- Wealth Informatics with Home staging tips to sell your home quickly from the perspective of a buyer I love these as design tips too.
- Live Real, Now with Power I am a whiny baby with no electricity…
- So Over This with Delaying Gratification – A Cautionary Tale What an idiot…sorry, but he is…
- Step Away from the Mall with That time I got my butt kicked…. OMG Great post and Jana’s comment and your reply still have me laughing!!!
- Making Sense of Cents with Are you spending more? Better off today than before? We are spending more, but we are also making more too.
- Well-Heeled Blog with Having an Only Child I’m all for it as long as they get to be around other kids regularly. It would be my plan if I ever wanted a kid.
- Small Home Love with How to repaint furniture and decorations with a spray gun Now I just want the paint spray gun to play with…
- Bargain Babe with 4 Clever Budget-Savvy Gift Ideas Maxi-pad slippers…hmmm…
- The Happy Homeowner with The Importance of Taking Action and Remaining Positive Seriously, check this one out!
- Frugal Portland with Why I Always Pay On the First Date I think my husband paid for our first date, but I kept it really cheap for him. And after we had dated for a few weeks, I started slipping money into his wallet when he wasn’t looking to help curb his costs. He didn’t catch on the 2 months, lol, and to this day he said it made me seem like the sweetest lady ever!
Posts on My Co-Owned Sites
- Libby at Money in the 20′s with Money Lessons from Your Parents – Following Their Example?
Blog Carnivals that Included BFS
- Yakezie Carnival at Master the Art of Saving
- Carnival of Financial Planning B at Hurricanes, Panties
- Carnival of Retirement at Family Money Values
- Carn. of Financial Camaraderie at Freeat33
- The Amateur Financier is hosting a $175 1000 Post Giveaway until June 30!
- Surviving and Thriving is hosting a Tundra Comics Giveaway until July 3!
- The Frugal Toad is hosting a Kindle Fire Giveaway until July 10!
Please let me know if you are running a giveaway so I can add you to the list each week! If you already emailed me and don’t see your giveaway, it isn’t on purpose. Please email me again as your first email must have died a horrid death in my inbox…
Top 10 Referring Sites to BFS from the Last Week:
- Free Money Finance
- Single Mom’s Income
- Get Rich Slowly
- Making Sense of Cents
- Funny About Money
- First Gen American
- Budgets Are Sexy
- I Heart Budgets
Thank you! Feel free to contact me if you have any suggestions. I’d love to add a few more blogs to my regular reading list or at least give a shout-out for great posts or contests.
As always, thanks to all the bloggers that teach me something new every day. Thanks to all my commenters for making this blog the community I want it to be. Thanks to all my lurkers too.
I hope everybody is enjoying this as much as me!