- I lost the Championship round of that blogging competition I was begging for, but the competition host donated $200 to the HSPCA yesterday afternoon anyway and I am matching it. So yay for the puppies and kitties!
- Also, last weekend I went inner-tubing and sunburned parts of my legs pretty bad. This weekend I am babysitting and refusing to get near a pool or the sun before 5pm every day, lol. The joys of being oh-so-pale.
- Remember to sign up for my newsletter (in the right sidebar) —-> to be able to enter the separate giveaway that I host for subscribers only every month! Plus, I share things in the newsletter that I no longer share here (hint…what do you think happened to my monthly income reports).
- And Then We Saved with The Cost of Pregnancy (So Far…) Good to know! And I’m not pregnant or even close to it, but now I want a prenatal massage…
- Live Real, Now with Braces I feel your dental bill pain. Mr. BFS will be having about $6000 in work done too in 2 weeks…and we have to use the emergency fund for all of it because I did not anticipate this kind of cost.
- Weight Chronicles with Recipe: Low Calorie Rum Cocktail Yummy!
- The Pursuit of Green with How to get a Free Shiny New Bumper Similar thing happened for my husband when the guy in front of him decided to reverse while at a red light…brand new front bumper for free.
- Out of Debt Again with Managing Your Money Nut Review Have to give a shout out – thanks for the eBook review!
- Money Spruce with Beyond Money: How to Find Happiness in Your 20s (or Any Time) What an inspiring post!!!
- The Budget Professional with Old Family Favorite: Basic Red Tomato Sauce Recipe Another yummy…
- Newlyweds on a Budget with The Worst Thing About Marriage Being married to someone that handles issues differently than you…totally sucks. I want to hash everything out in 30 minutes or less like great pizza delivery service…he wants to push it to the back of his head and think it over for days before getting back to it. Bleck!
- 50 Plus Finance with How to Generate an Income with Your Smartphone Interesting!
- Budgets Are Sexy with Stuff I’d Miss If a Bank Stole My House… HOLY CRAP! I would be beyond pissed! My dogs came to mind if I was just out for a few hours. If it was while on vacation, my dogs and work laptop wouldn’t be at my house, and I would most miss the irreplaceable gifts - mostly jewelry and mementos…AND I WOULD SUE LIKE NO ONE HAS EVER BEEN SUED BEFORE. I would do whatever it takes to insure that the thief bank pretty much exchanged my property for enough money for me to retire on…asswipes. Okay…I think I’m done. Sorry…this just seemed sooooo wrong.
Blog Carnivals that Included BFS
- Carnival of Retirement at Fat Guy,Skinny Wallet
- Finance Carn. for Young Adults at Cash Cow Couple
- Yakezie Carnival at Edward Antrobus
- Carn. of Financial Camaraderie at PF Carny
- Anybody heard of some good ones?
Please let me know if you are running a giveaway so I can add you to the list each week! If you already emailed me and don’t see your giveaway, it isn’t on purpose. Please email me again as your first email must have died a horrid death in my inbox…
Top 10 Referring Sites to BFS from Last Week:
- Len Penzo
- And Then We Saved
- My Personal Finance Journey
- Single Mom’s Income
- Get Rich Slowly
- Frugal Portland
- Making Sense of Cents
- Evolving PF
- Funny About Money
- Live Real, Now
Thank you! Feel free to contact me if you have any suggestions. I’d love to add a few more blogs to my regular reading list or at least give a shout-out for great posts or contests.
As always, thanks to all the bloggers that teach me something new every day. Thanks to all my commenters for making this blog the community I want it to be. Thanks to all my lurkers too.
I hope everybody is enjoying this as much as me!