- I’ve started walking/jogging 2-3 times a week. Since I am sooooo out of shape, it was me walking for 3 minutes and jogging for 1 minute and repeat for half an hour. Now it is walking for 2 minutes and jogging for 1 minute for half and hour. Getting a little better…
- I also am waiting impatiently to hear from the Big Brother Big Sister program. It’s only been a little more than a week, but I still am all antsy. I sort of like this kid-on-Christmas feeling but I hope it all works out well.
- Remember to sign up for my newsletter (in the right sidebar) —-> to be able to enter the separate giveaway that I host for subscribers only every month! Plus, I share things in the newsletter that I no longer share here (hint…what do you think happened to my monthly income reports).
- Live Real, Now with Find the Things That You Love I love people…talking, listening, laughing. Don’t worry, nothing ever stops me, lol.
- A Terrible Husband with How to help more… OMG, Mr. BFS “just did” stuff all week like turning off the sprinkler when my alarm went off and stuff like that. It was awesome!!!
- Finance Info with Are you Holding yourself Financially Accountable? Thanks for the interview!
- The Money Makers with PRISM: Did the NSA kill privacy? Probably. I just finished reading The Black List by Brad Thor…it’s creepy as hell what kind of power governments have…
- Following Jim with Ecuador | The Good | The Bad | And The Ugly If you move, I hope you love it!
- Frugal Confessions with Saving Money, Even When the Sh*t Hits the Fan Darn your positivity, lol. Yeah, somehow we get called “lucky” when we can afford to pay for a $6000 dental bill, a $1000 car repair, and some planned $500 vacation costs in the same month. It’s not luck! It’s an emergency fund built up during the “good” times!
- The Single Saver with Should I, or shouldn’t I? I am planning to do it too…
- Digital Spikes with How to get rich quick tips and actions Yeah, hard work and time! That works!
- 20′s Finances with Recent Graduates Guide to Becoming a Millionaire Love it – two easy suggestions (if you don’t have a 401k option, look into a SEP IRA or other investments).
- Cult of Money with Sweet Ass Savings: A Few Ways You Can Be More Frugal I love living in a cheap cost-of-living place. If I didn’t, I think I would give up having a car (if it had actual public transpo options…that isn’t a real possibility here…)
Posts on My Co-Owned Sites
- Natalie at Richly Reasonable with Your Friend the Secondary Market – Part 1
- Go Be Rich with Unusual Savings Tricks
- Libby at Modern Tightwad with What Happens To Your Monthly Budget Once You’re Out Of Debt?
- John at Married with Debt with A Big Debt-Free Reward
Blog Carnivals that Included BFS
- Carnival of Financial Planning at Bite the Bullet Investing
- Carnival of Tortoise Banker at Carnival of Tortoise Banker
- Carn. of Financial Camaraderie at Hurricanes, Panties
- Carnival of Retirement at Midlife Finance
- Finance Carn. for Young Adults at FITnancials
- Yakezie Carnival at One Cent at a Time
- Carnival of MoneyPros at Your PF Pro
- Yakezie Carnival at What Mommy Does
- Carnival of MoneyPros at Financially Digital
- Carnival of Retirement at Faithful With a Few
- Donna Freedman is hosting a Beach Bag Giveaway until August 13!
- You can sign up for my newsletter in the right sidebar and enter the monthly contests for $25 and a free copy of my eBook.
Please let me know if you are running a giveaway so I can add you to the list each week! If you already emailed me and don’t see your giveaway, it isn’t on purpose. Please email me again as your first email must have died a horrid death in my inbox…
Top 10 Referring Sites to BFS from the Last Two Weeks:
- Single Mom’s Income
- And Then We Saved
- Get Rich Slowly
- Making Sense of Cents
- Frugal Portland
- Free Money Finance
- Funny About Money
- Evolving PF
- Money, Life, and More
Thank you! Feel free to contact me if you have any suggestions. I’d love to add a few more blogs to my regular reading list or at least give a shout-out for great posts or contests.
As always, thanks to all the bloggers that teach me something new every day. Thanks to all my commenters for making this blog the community I want it to be. Thanks to all my lurkers too.
I hope everybody is enjoying this as much as me!