- I am still waiting SOOO impatiently to hear from the Big Brother Big Sister program. And this is just for the letter saying I’m accepted…it’ll be a month after that at least in order to get matched. This is just silly for someone like me. I need to grow some more patience…
- Other than that, I am looking to salvage a trip to Salt Lake City this September. I route through Phoenix too…anybody around Phoenix that doesn’t smoke or have indoor cats? I’ll be visiting Durango, Colorado next year most likely thanks to this reaching out thing!
- Remember to sign up for my newsletter (in the right sidebar) —-> to be able to enter the separate giveaway that I host for subscribers only every month! Plus, I share things in the newsletter that I no longer share here (hint…what do you think happened to my monthly income reports).
- Live Real, Now with Failed Side Hustle: Scrapping Yeah, I am so happy to have recycling now since it means I don’t have to gather aluminum cans in our garage anymore.
- Your Daily Finance with Watch Your Wallet – Saving money and losing weight I need to work on warding off temptations, lol.
- My Pen Writes Red with Chapter 3: Fully Committed Yeah, I gain weight when I stop being fully committed.
- The Happy Homeowner with Lessons for First Time Home Buyers Also remember that just because you are pre-approved doesn’t mean that you are guaranteed final approval…annoying as hell…
- Kids Ain’t Cheap with Saving Money With Back to School Shopping My mom waited until teachers asked for specific things so we didn’t waste money on unnecessary supplies.
- Cult of Money with 3 Reasons Why You Should Have an Emergency Fund and How to Get Started We are very happy to have ours for dental expenses.
- Beat the 9 to 5 with My Monthly Income Stream Report – July 2013 Okay, I’ll admit it, that was a pretty cute new baby picture.
- NZ Muse with Budget travel: How do you decide what attractions are worth it? I read a ton of reviews and then just make a gut call.
- A Terrible Husband with A break… Have fun!
- Wealth Informatics with Big dreams, small wallet: How to start a business with little or no money I would pick up dog poop or babysit to make enough money for a small start-up if necessary. Blogging worked for me too, but it takes a year or so to make any real money…
Posts on My Co-Owned Sites
- MikeS at Married with Debt with Introducing MikeS – Married with Debt
- Donna Freedman is hosting a HIMMB Giveaway (my first eBook) until August 20!
- Making Sense of Cents is hosting a HUGE Anniversary Giveaway until August 28!
- You can sign up for my newsletter in the right sidebar and enter the monthly contests for $25 and a free copy of my eBook.
Please let me know if you are running a giveaway so I can add you to the list each week! If you already emailed me and don’t see your giveaway, it isn’t on purpose. Please email me again as your first email must have died a horrid death in my inbox…
Top 10 Referring Sites to BFS from the Last Week:
- Single Mom’s Income
- Get Rich Slowly
- And Then We Saved
- Len Penzo
- Making Sense of Cents
- Free Money Finance
- Funny About Money
- Frugal Portland
- Midlife Finance
Thank you! Feel free to contact me if you have any suggestions. I’d love to add a few more blogs to my regular reading list or at least give a shout-out for great posts or contests.
As always, thanks to all the bloggers that teach me something new every day. Thanks to all my commenters for making this blog the community I want it to be. Thanks to all my lurkers too.
I hope everybody is enjoying this as much as me!