- I know, it’s been a while on these roundups! It takes me 2-3 hours for one of these, and my last few weekends were too nuts to fit it in. But here you go!
- I may have a match with Big Brother Big Sister! I ”approved” being matched with a 10 year old boy early last week, and then his family and he “approved” me the next day, so we meet this coming Tuesday at the BBBS offices to make sure we are a good fit.
- I am still going to Salt Lake City from 9/19-9/24, so let me know if you are in that area and I can at least stop by!
- Remember to sign up for my newsletter (in the right sidebar) —-> to be able to enter the separate giveaway that I host for subscribers only every month! Plus, I share things in the newsletter that I no longer share here (hint…what do you think happened to my monthly income reports).
- Rockstar Financials with Money Tips from Hipsters Check out J Money’s new site!
- Studenomics with Do You Want to Start Freelancing Now? [Free Training Material] If you want to freelance at all, ever, READ THIS!
- Live Real, Now with My Investment Portfolio Ooh, it’s that time of year again for an update.
- Amateur Financier with Backup Your Data! 10 Ways to Prepare Your Site For Being Hacked I just hooked up my backup hard drive and saved…
- Monica on Money with 50 Ways To Become Debt Free Great points!!!
- This is How I Roll with Tips for Raising Kids with CP Check out this site and her story!
- Little House in the Valley with Avoiding Impulse Spending My self-imposed 3-12 month delay helps.
- I Heart Budgets with Four Figure Student Loans. W00t! Congrats!!!
- Surviving and Thriving with Termination Dust Sorry, lady. That sucks but at least you have the freedom of choosing your next path. Good luck.
- Dinks Finance with 7 things that you should know by now Great list!
Guest Posts from Me
- My Scariest Money Mistake – Leaping Before We Really Looked at Barbara Friedberg Personal Finance
Posts on my Co-Owned Sites
- MikeS at Money in the 20′s with What happened to my bonus?
- Natalie at Richly Reasonable with How to Save Money on the Great American Road Trip
- Go Be Rich with What can Star Trek Teach us about our finances?
- Libby at Dining Out Challenge with Counting Calories: On The Menu at McDonald’s
- Libby at Modern Tightwad with 5 Sneaky Ways to Add to Your 401(k)
- MikeS at Married with Debt with Teamwork
- John Miro at Married with Debt with Transitioning to One Income
- Cupcake Makeover is hosting Two $25 Certificates Giveaway until September 15!
- Couple Money is hosting a Nexus 7 Giveaway until September 30!
- You can sign up for my newsletter in the right sidebar and enter the monthly contests for $25 and a free copy of my eBook.
Please let me know if you are running a giveaway so I can add you to the list each week! If you already emailed me and don’t see your giveaway, it isn’t on purpose. Please email me again as your first email must have died a horrid death in my inbox…
Carnivals that Included BFS
- Yakezie Carnival at Well Kept Wallet
- Carnival of Tortoise Banker at Carnival of Tortoise Banker
- Carnival of MoneyPros at Money Q
- Carnival of Retirement at Cash Cow Couple
- Carnival of MoneyPros at Master the Art of Saving
- Finance Carn. for Young Adults at Finance For Young Adults
- Fin. Carn. for Young Adults at Mom and Dad Money
- Yakezie Carnival at Frugal Rules
- Carnival of MoneyPros at Rather-Be-Shopping
- Lifestyle Carnival at Portfolio Princess
- Carn of MoneyPros at MoneyPros
- Aspiring Blogger Fin. Carnival at Aspiring Blogger
- Yakezie Carnival at Money Q
Top 10 Referring Sites to BFS from the Last Week:
- So Over This
- Enemy of Debt
- Funny About Money
- Making Sense of Cents
- Cents to Save
- Get Rich Slowly
- Fiscal Flamingo
- Free Money Finance
- Frugal Portland
Thank you! Feel free to contact me if you have any suggestions. I’d love to add a few more blogs to my regular reading list or at least give a shout-out for great posts or contests.
As always, thanks to all the bloggers that teach me something new every day. Thanks to all my commenters for making this blog the community I want it to be. Thanks to all my lurkers too.
I hope everybody is enjoying this as much as me!