- Finally met my “Little” from Big Brothers Big Sisters! He’s as quiet as I am talkative…this will be interesting.
- My next trip will be to FinCon13 – see you there?
- Remember to sign up for my newsletter (in the right sidebar) —-> to be able to enter the separate giveaway that I host for subscribers only every month! Plus, I share things in the newsletter that I no longer share here (hint…what do you think happened to my monthly income reports).
- Couple Money with Finding Furniture Treasures at Thrift Stores and Consignment Shops I’m a huge fan of thrift stores!
- Live Real, Now with Don’t Be A Dick ‘Nuff said.
- Rockstar Financials with Secrets of Penny-Pinching Billionaires Mr. Money Mustache is on his way to this…
- Mr. Money Mustache with Rebuilding our New Old House – Want to Help? Congratulations on your new house!
- Studenomics with Branding Tips For All 20-Somethings From a Dude That Hates Branding Good tips!
- Financial Freedom Ideas with An Interview with Me Thanks!
- Written FYI with Veggie Fajitas, Bell Pepper, Mushroom, and Onion Now I’m Hungry
- Jennifer Grayeb with Blog SEO: How to Use Keywords Here’s a great post with those that want to know about SEO!
- Making Sense of Cents with Don’t Let Addicting Side Hustles Ruin You I’m very happy that mine turned into a full time job or it would have all crashed down.
- The Joy of Simple with Damn Right, I’ve Got the Blues!! I had the blues for no real reason a couple of days ago. Helping someone else helped me chase them off. Volunteer work in general helps me overall.
Guest Posts on BFS
- Taynia at The Fiscal Flamingo with The Art of Choosing Between An Experience And A Possession
- Shelli at Written FYI with Short-Term and Long-Term Savings Options
- Emily at Evolving Personal Finance with How Becoming Basketball Fan(atic)s Has Improved Our Finances
Guest Posts from Me
- Using Ebay to Kill Debt at Enemy of Debt
Posts on my Co-Owned Sites
- MikeS at Money in the 20′s with The Proverbial Bus
- Natalie at Richly Reasonable with Happiest Place on Earth but Saddest for Your Wallet – Part 1
- Go Be Rich with Four Ways to Reduce Your Monthly Cell Phone Bill
- Libby at Modern Tightwad with Closet Confession: I’m A Small-Scale Hoarder
- MikeS at Married with Debt with I Don’t Care if My Wife Hits the Lottery
- Couple Money is hosting a Nexus 7 Giveaway until September 30!
- Reach Financial Independence is hosting a $397 Course and $25 Amazon Giftcard Giveaway October 8!
- You can sign up for my newsletter in the right sidebar and enter the monthly contests for $25 and a free copy of my eBook.
Please let me know if you are running a giveaway so I can add you to the list each week! If you already emailed me and don’t see your giveaway, it isn’t on purpose. Please email me again as your first email must have died a horrid death in my inbox…
Carnivals that Included BFS
- Fin. Carn. for Young Adults at Degrees and Debt
- Carn of MoneyPros at Money Wise Pastor
- Yakezie Carnival at Money Life and More
- Aspiring Blogger Fin. Carnival at Aspiring Blogger
- Carnival of Retirement at Your PF Pro
- Carn. of Financial Planning at Mel’s Money
- Yakezie Carnival at Wealthnote
- Fin. Carn. for Young Adults at Money Bulldog
- Lifestyle Carnival at Hurricanes, Panties
- Carn Financial Independence at Carnival of Financial Independence
Top 10 Referring Sites to BFS from the Last Week:
- Monica on Money
- So Over This
- Frugal Portland
- Funny About Money
- Newlyweds on a Budget
- Get Rich Slowly
- Making Sense of Cents
- And Then We Saved
- Cents to Save
- Fat Guy Skinny Wallet
Thank you! Feel free to contact me if you have any suggestions. I’d love to add a few more blogs to my regular reading list or at least give a shout-out for great posts or contests.
As always, thanks to all the bloggers that teach me something new every day. Thanks to all my commenters for making this blog the community I want it to be. Thanks to all my lurkers too.
I hope everybody is enjoying this as much as me!