- FinCon13 was a blast and the bootcamp before hand went fantastically well! WOOT!!!
- Our Halloween Masquerade Ball and Potluck is happening tonight – so looking forward to it!
- I lost the Home Owner’s Association elections. I’ll still be attending the meetings and may try again next year.
- I still have a dry cough from that cold a few weeks ago! It made FinCon harder than necessary and I am just trying to battle it off at this point.
- Remember to sign up for my newsletter (in the right sidebar) —-> to be able to enter the separate giveaway that I host for subscribers only every month! Plus, I share things in the newsletter that I no longer share here (hint…what do you think happened to my monthly income reports).
- Losing Stuff Gaining Freedom with Skeletons in the closet I actually have a fake skeleton in ours when the Halloween decorations are put up…
- Beating Broke with A Two-Step Approach to Preparing Kids for a Giving Holiday: Part Two Good idea!
- A Terrible Husband with Guest Confession: I forgot Valentine’s Day No biggie.
- Live Real Now with FINCON13 After Action Report Jason and I were officially announced as “Not Married” at the Plutus Awards. I’m his adopted extrovert at FinCon, so I can see how everyone was confused…
- KNS Financial with Do You Have a Retirement Back-up Plan? Yep-ish. We have Roth IRA, stocks, and a rental property so far…
- Money Talks Coaching with I Inherited A Landscaping Company Wow. Way to handle it!
- Upside of Money with The Lowdown on Your Lending Club Account Total (and Mine) Can’t participate in Texas yet.
- Family Money Values with Blogging Systems – Input from Len Penzo Nice!
- Dog Ate My Wallet with The Small Stuff Matters It really does sometimes.
- Save Outside the Box with Should Our Growing Family be Downsizing? I fall in the living-in-excess category…
Guest Posts on BFS
- Losing Stuff Gaining Freedom with Dee’s $2000 a Month Budget Update – 2 Weeks In…
- Daily Money Bucket with How I lost 40 lbs And Improved My Finances
- My Everyday Life with Why I Will Be Making the Switch to the Dollar Coin (and you should too!)
- Stop Worrying About Money with Never Buy Flea Market Computers
- Christie with Social Shopping : A Holiday Guide
- Life and My Finances with Why You Should Hire a Fund Manager For Your Retirement
- Living Life Happier with The Minimalism-Personal Finance Connection
Guest Posts from Me
- Side Hustle Series: I’m a Chick-fil-A Cow at Budgets Are Sexy
- Using Search Engines to Find Money at Everybody Loves Your Money
Posts on my Co-Owned Sites
- MikeS at Married with Debt with Trending Downward
- You can sign up for my newsletter in the right sidebar and enter the monthly contests for $25 and a free copy of my eBook.
Please let me know if you are running a giveaway so I can add you to the list each week! If you already emailed me and don’t see your giveaway, it isn’t on purpose. Please email me again as your first email must have died a horrid death in my inbox…
Carnivals that Included BFS
- Lifestyle Carnival at PF Carny
- Carn. of Fin. Camaraderie at Save and Conquer
- Carn. of Tortoise Banker at Carnival of Tortoise Banker
- Yakezie Carnival at The Happy Homeowner
- Carn of MoneyPros at Hurricanes, Panties
- Carn Financial Independence at Stacking Benjamins
- Aspiring Blogger Fin. Carnival at Aspiring Blogger
- Yakezie Carnival at Rather-Be-Shopping
- Carnival of Retirement at The Frugal Toad
- Carn of MoneyPros at Mo’ Money Mo’ Houses
- Fin. Carn. for Young Adults at Mom and Dad Money
- Carn. of Fin. Camaraderie at Faithful With a Few
- Carn. of Financial Planning at This That and the MBA
- Yakezie Carnival at Figuring Money Out
- Carnival of Retirement at Mom and Dad Money
- Carn. of Fin. Camaraderie at BryanMaltier.com
- Carn of MoneyPros at Midlife Finance
- Lifestyle Carnival at Master the Art of Saving
Top 10 Referring Sites to BFS from the Last Week:
- Wise Bread
- Budgets Are Sexy
- Get Rich Slowly
- So Over This
- Frugal Portland
- Making Sense of Cents
- Funny About Money
- Monica on Money
- Free Money Finance
- Dinks Finance
Thank you! Feel free to contact me if you have any suggestions. I’d love to add a few more blogs to my regular reading list or at least give a shout-out for great posts or contests.
As always, thanks to all the bloggers that teach me something new every day. Thanks to all my commenters for making this blog the community I want it to be. Thanks to all my lurkers too.
I hope everybody is enjoying this as much as me!