Remember to check out my First Blogoversary Giveaway!
There is more than $600 in cash and prizes up for grabs
for at least 25 lucky winners!
And please use About Life Insurance as a resource for everything life insurance!!!
Let me know if you do help out and I will be sure to return the favor!
My Favorite Posts this Week
- Free Money Finance with Why You May Want to Spread Out 401k Contributions I already do this since my company will match up to 6% of each paycheck period…
- Get Rich Slowly with From the Rich to the Poor (or, What I Learned in Africa) This is a moving post from the heart.
- Everyday Tips and Thoughts with Totally Random, a guest post from 101 Centavos. I thought this was great, lol!
- First Gen American with The Importance of Being a Good Customer So true!
- Len Penzo with 36 Amazing Uses for the Lowly Plastic Grocery Bag I use these things for a ton of stuff too!
- Money Reasons with Paying Off Your Mortgage is Like Working at a Second Job I cannot wait until we are done in 6 years or less!
- No Debt Plan with Check Your Income Tax Refund on Your Smartphone I didn’t even know about this!
- Budgets Are Sexy with Update on Jackal Ex-Employer I completely understand how that last $3000 paycheck has become a matter of principle to get! Good luck!
- Saving Money Today with How to Lose a Customer in Two Minutes Flat I wouldn’t have bought anything – Mike was being way nicer than me!
- Money Mamba with Solving the Retirement Crisis: A Tax Proposal I’m glad someone is working on this.
- Buck Inspire with Black Swan Blogger I know I usually have exactly 10 favorites, but you would have included this one too! Guess who is called the Swan Queen Blogger?! That just sounds elegant and sexy…Yes, note to all of you, flattery will get you EVERYWHERE, lol! 😉
Guest Posts at BFS
- Squirrelers contributed 10 Tips to Reduce Healthcare Expenses
Thank you for a day off!
Giveaways and Other Info
- Remember to check out my First Blogoversary Giveaway until March 6th! There are more than $600 in cash and prizes available for 25 lucky winners!
- Dealerity accomplished one heck of a goal and is being generous enough to share his saved wealth – please check out his $1000 Challenge and Charity Giveaway!
- My Personal Finance Journey is hosting a $25 Giftcard Giveaway until March 7th!
- Life And My Finances is celebrating debt freedom with a $50 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway until March 15th!
- I am a staff writer for Sweating the Big Stuff on Tuesdays and posted Tips to Save Money on Your Student Loans.
- Wealth Informatics hosted the Totally Money Blog Carnival and included Spending – Hiding Spending and Secret Spending
- Money Reasons hosted the Yakezie Carnival and included How I Make Money Blogging
If you are hosting a carnival that includes Budgeting in the Fun Stuff, please email me so I can include it in my roundup. Thanks!
Top 25 Referring Sites to BFS in February 2011:
- Free Money Finance
- The Saved Quarter
- Grumpy Rumblings of the Untenured
- Punch Debt in the Face
- Money Crashers
- Funny About Money
- Len Penzo
- Retire by 40
- Invest It Wisely
- Sweating the Big Stuff
- Money Reasons
- PF Firewall
- Cents to Save
- Mukhang Pera
- Everyday Tips and Thoughts
- Life And My Finances
- Saving Money Today
- Frugal Scholar
- First Gen American
- Maximizing Money
- Buck Inspire
- Well Heeled Blog
- Molly on Money
Feel free to contact me if you have any suggestions. I’d love to add a few more blogs to my regular reading list or at least give a shout-out for great posts or contests.
As always, thanks to all the bloggers that teach me something new every day. Thanks to all my commenters for making this blog the community I want it to be. Thanks to all my “lurkers” too. 😉 I hope everybody is enjoying this as much as me!