Just so you all know, I love you and rewrote this whole roundup twice since WordPress ate the first one at midnight this morning as I finished it…it is now 1:32am…I am sleepy…
My Favorite Posts this Week
- The Plutus Awards with Vote for the 2011 Plutus Awards Please vote for me if possible for “Best Blog Contributor or Freelance Writer” and “Best Lifestyle Blog”.
- Financially Consumed with She Is The Man Now Me too!
- $60k Project with Day 319 – How I Paid Off $60,000 in Ten Months CONGRATS!!!
- Frugal Dad with Finding Your Financial Motivation You all are my financial motivation…it stinks to post about failures…
- Get Rich Slowly with How Much Is a Clean Home Worth? $60 every two weeks for us…
- Everyday Tips and Thoughts with How Remote Garage Door Openers (And Other Trends) Are Ruining Society I like ignoring my neighbors most of the time. We talk enough to stay on friendly terms…
- Money Reasons with Losing Free Money By Not Participating in a 401k Plan Argh! Contribute the max company matching people!!!
- Wealth Informatics with In pursuit of (paperless) happiness I’m pursuing this too…
- Money Talks with Can’t Stop Me Now! Hahaha, great title for this post!
- Think Traffic with How to Make Your Next Conference an Insanely Useful Experience Thank you, thank you, thank you. I need to prep for FINCON11…
I Staff Write at…
- Stupid Cents with Tax Brackets Explained
- Passive Family Income with Green Jobs with Good Salaries
- Broke Professionals with Legitimate Work at Home Options
- Super Frugalette is hosting a $75 Gift Card Giveaway until September 15th!
- Life and My Finances is hosting an Ipad 2 Giveaway until September 30th!
- The Carnival of Passive Investing and the Carnival of Value Investing included Dividend Yielding Stocks
If you are hosting a carnival that includes Budgeting in the Fun Stuff, please email me so I can include it in my roundup. Thanks!
Top 25 Referring Sites to BFS from Last Month:
- Free Money Finance
- Get Rich Slowly
- Smart Passive Income
- First Gen American
- Financially Consumed
- Funny About Money
- Everyday Tips and Thoughts
- Len Penzo
- Debt Free by Thirty
- Invest It Wisely
- Retire by 40
- Sustainable Personal Finance
- Frugal Confessions
- No More Spending
- Money in the 20s
- Net Worth Protect
- Darwin’s Money
- My Journey to Millions
- South County Girl
- The Saved Quarter
- Financial Samurai
- Money Reasons
- Sweating the Big Stuff
Feel free to contact me if you have any suggestions. I’d love to add a few more blogs to my regular reading list or at least give a shout-out for great posts or contests.
As always, thanks to all the bloggers that teach me something new every day. Thanks to all my commenters for making this blog the community I want it to be. Thanks to all my lurkers too. 😉
I hope everybody is enjoying this as much as me!
Please subscribe to my new newsletter to receive weekly updates and links to exclusive, subscriber-only monthly giveaways! There’s a $25 Amazon Gift Card up for grabs right now!
I am aiming for 150 subscribers by September 30th!!!
The newsletter subscription box is at the top of the right sidebar —————>
If you click the “Subscribe” button and nothing seems to happen, wait a minute to see if you received the confirmation email anyway. We are working on the problem but my only other option right now is to use a pop up, which annoy the crud out of me.
My Other Sites
I have started a new site, How I Make Money Blogging!
Let me know what you think!
I also own and manage Crystal Clear Thoughts, About Life Insurance, and Dog’s Life For Me