My Favorite Posts this Week
- No Debt Plan with How to Avoid Paying Cell Phone Overage Charges Okay, this sounds like a straight forward post, but it is not. It is one heck of a resource.
- Free Money Finance with Is It Time to Leave Your Job? Yes, yes it is…
- Len Penzo with My Ketchup Taste Test: Upset! Guess Which Brand Topped Heinz I have no idea where he gets these ideas, lol.
- Saving Money Today with Squirrelers’ blog swap post Dad’s Financial Lessons I love all of these swap posts!
- First Gen American with Unsolicited Advice – Practice it before you preach it Thank gosh I have a blog.
- Everyday Tips and Thoughts with The Snowball of Savings and Health Benefits From Eliminating Pop/Soda We have gone from drinking a 12 pack every two weeks to a 12 pack every 4-5 months and it seems to be helping with our weight loss and budget!
- Money Reasons with Is The Roth IRA In Danger? What do you think?
- Buck Inspire with Note to Newbies If you are new to blogging, check this out!
- Mom’s Plans with Sustainable Personal Finances’ guest post Mom Knows Best Great advice!
- Money Cone with Et Tu OptionsHouse? I feel the same thing about Smarty Pig right now…
Guest Posts by BFS
- Retire by 40 included my post, Best Financial Advice, as part of a blog post swap.
Thanks for having me over!
Guest Posts at BFS
- Tim at Every Peso Counts contributed The Risks In Business – Do You Have What It Takes To Run A Business?
- Retire by 40 contributed The Best Financial Advice I Ever Received as part of a blog post swap.
Thank you so much for the day off! I truly appreciate it!
Giveaways and Other Info
- Realized Returns is hosting an Amazon Kindle or Giftcard Giveaway until January 31st!
- Life And My Finances is hosting a $25 Amazon Giftcard Giveaway until January 31st!
- James Fowlkes is hosting The 4-Hour Body Giveaway until February 28th!
- Maximizing Money has one heck of a resource in their Financial Blog Directory!
- I am a staff writer for Sweating the Big Stuff on Wednesdays and posted Prioritization in Budgeting.
- I am also a new staff writer for My Retirement Blog and posted There is Life After Retirement.
- Wealth Informatics hosted the Carnival of Seasonal Finance and included New Year’s Resolutions for 2011 and 2010 Results
If you are hosting a carnival that will include BFS, please email me so I can include it in my roundup. Thanks!
Top 5 Referring Sites to BFS in the Last Week:
I list the top 25 on the first Saturday of every month
Feel free to contact me if you have any suggestions. I’d love to add a few more blogs to my regular reading list or at least give a shout-out for great posts or contests.
As always, thanks to all the bloggers that teach me something new every day. Thanks to all my commenters for making this blog the community I want it to be. Thanks to all my “lurkers” too. I hope everybody is enjoying this as much as me!