- Whew! It was a really busy last couple of weeks! I’m jumping in head first this year and trying to stay on top of absolutely everything again (business, blog, freelancing, life, etc.)…I forgot how many hours a day that takes…
- I have a variety of sites up for sale including Dining Out Challenge and a group of six static sites about insurance, taxes, etc (group of six super cheap!) . Please email me if you are interested. Don’t worry, I am not going anywhere – just want to concentrate on BFS and my 5 other co-owned sites more.
- Remember to sign up for my newsletter (in the right sidebar) —-> to be able to enter the separate giveaway that I host for subscribers only every month! Plus, I share things in the newsletter that I no longer share here (hint…what do you think happened to my monthly income reports)…
- Your Finances Simplified with Don’t Be Dumb with Your Money—Start the New Year off Right! They included me, yay!
- Money, Life and More with How Federal Tax Rates Work – Not What You May Think It’s basic, but I didn’t know this until a couple of years ago myself…
- Military Retirement and Financial Independence with Save money by fixing your own plumbing We fixed our last water heater by ourselves and it’s still going strong.
- Live Real, Now with Why do you need a trailer? For everything you said and the future horses that you’ll have, right?
- Wealth Informatics with How to get cheap prescription drugs and save money on medications Wow, awesome!
- Free Money Finance with Grow Your Career While Giving Back I’m still looking for my favorite charity to work with…
- Budgets Are Sexy with It’s My “2 Years of Being Laid Off” Aversary Congrats!!! Mine is in July…
- Savvy Financial Latina with I Realigned My 401K Portfolio With Some Vanguard Vanguard is all over the place this week – I really have to switch over my contributions.
- Planting Our Pennies with How We Fought Our Real Estate Tax Appraisal and Won – Part 2 Congrats!
- Personal Finance Beat with How I Use Amazon Prime To Save Money I love Amazon and am a really happy free Prime member thanks to the fact that I was signed up more than 10 years ago and grandfathered in…
Guest Posts at BFS
- MikeS with 2013 Challenges from MikeS
- Reader Profile Friday – Single Moms Income
- One Smart Dollar with Stick-to-It Resolutions
- Reader Profile Friday – Jennifer’s Journey
Posts on Co-Owned Sites
- Go Be Rich with My 2012 Income: Yeah, I’m Giving Details - Go Libby!!!
- Dining Out Challenge with Top 3 Tips to Stay Within a Food Budget
- Money in the 20s with Regifting: It Can Be Done!
- Money in the 20s with Getting Organized in 2013: It Starts With Your Calendar
- Smart Money Focus with What Exactly Is PMI?
- Smart Money Focus with How NOT To Ask For A Raise
- Modern Tightwad with Should You Do A Short Sale?
- Modern Tightwad with Back to the Basics: Budgeting
- Richly Reasonable with Unplug and Save
- Richly Reasonable with Home Spa: Save Sanity and Money!
- Out of Debt Again is hosting a Book Review & Giveaway: The Money Code by Joe Duran and $25 until January 25th!
- Retire by 40 is also hosting a The Money Code book & $25 Giveaway until January 23rd!
- The Happy Homeowner is hosting a $100 Giveaway until January 31st!
Please let me know if you are running a giveaway so I can add you to the list each week! If you already emailed me and don’t see your giveaway, it isn’t on purpose. Please email me again as your first email must have died a horrid death in my inbox…
- Carnival of MoneyPros at See Debt Run
- Carnival of Retirement at Master the Art of Saving
- Yakezie Carnival at Money Wise Pastor
- Carn. of Financial Camaraderie at Master the Art of Saving
- Finance Carn. for Young Adults at 20s Finances
- Carnival of Financial Planning at The Savvy Scot
- Finance Carn. for Young Adults at One Cent at a Time
- Yakezie Carnival at Narrow Bridge Finance
- Carnival of Retirement at Simple Budget Blog
- Carnival of MoneyPros at Master the Art of Saving
- Y and T’s Weekend Ramblings at Young and Thrifty.ca
Top 10 Referring Sites to BFS from the Last Week:
- Get Rich Slowly
- Get Off My Internets
- Making Sense of Cents
- Len Penzo
- Free Money Finance
- Funny About Money
- Single Mom’s Income
- Money Life and More
- Master the Art of Savings / Thriftability (tie)
Feel free to contact me if you have any suggestions. I’d love to add a few more blogs to my regular reading list or at least give a shout-out for great posts or contests.
As always, thanks to all the bloggers that teach me something new every day. Thanks to all my commenters for making this blog the community I want it to be. Thanks to all my lurkers too.
I hope everybody is enjoying this as much as me!