- Happy 60th Wedding Anniversary to My Grandparents!!! Holy Moly!!!
- I think the late nights of the holidays are finally catching up with me so I will be going to my grandparent’s anniversary today and then sleeping all day tomorrow hopefully…
- I have a variety of sites up for sale including Dining Out Challenge and a group of six static sites about insurance, taxes, etc (group of six super cheap!) . Please email me if you are interested. Don’t worry, I am not going anywhere – just want to concentrate on BFS and my 5 other co-owned sites more.
- Remember to sign up for my newsletter (in the right sidebar) —-> to be able to enter the separate giveaway that I host for subscribers only every month! Plus, I share things in the newsletter that I no longer share here (hint…what do you think happened to my monthly income reports)…
- Money Beagle with Eating Fresh Vegetables Has Gotten A Lot More Costly Here too…
- You Only Do This Once with What is Your “Perfect Day”? Hanging with friends from wakeup to crash.
- Smart Business Revolution with 8 Entrepreneurs Who Identified A Common Pain & Invented a New Business Category Wow, yay for being included!
- My House, My Rules with Better Than Boxed (but just as easy) Mac and Cheese Recipe Looks yummy!
- My Journey to Millions with We Finally Bought a House! Congrats!!!
- My Money Blog with My Money Blog Retirement Portfolio Update – January 2013 I’m not into investing subjects usually, but I love looking at other people’s money stuff, lol.
- Man vs Debt with How I Loaned My Electric Company $800 Interest-Free Ouch…
- Budgets are Sexy with Hits & Misses This Week… Wha Wha I hate hospital billing…grrr…
- Free Money Finance with Reader Profile: JP Looks like he is doing great to me!
- Live Real Now with Carnival Roundup: Bully Edition I know it says “roundup” but this is actually a personal post about Jason’s daughter being bullied with a roundup at the end. Bullies suck. I generally want to kick them in the crotch but I know that isn’t advice you should give a kid…
Guest Posts at BFS
- The Happy Homeowner is hosting a $100 Giveaway until January 31st!
Please let me know if you are running a giveaway so I can add you to the list each week! If you already emailed me and don’t see your giveaway, it isn’t on purpose. Please email me again as your first email must have died a horrid death in my inbox…
Top 10 Referring Sites to BFS from the Last Week:
- Free Money Finance
- Get Rich Slowly
- Making Sense of Cents
- Get Off My Internets
- Single Mom’s Income
- Financial Blogger Conference
- First Gen American
- I Am 1 Percent
- The Family CEO
- Len Penzo / Master the Art of Savings (tie)
Feel free to contact me if you have any suggestions. I’d love to add a few more blogs to my regular reading list or at least give a shout-out for great posts or contests.
As always, thanks to all the bloggers that teach me something new every day. Thanks to all my commenters for making this blog the community I want it to be. Thanks to all my lurkers too.
I hope everybody is enjoying this as much as me!