- I cannot believe how fast January flew by! I feel energized and can’t wait to see what happens next. Here’s to a really awesome February too!
- I have a variety of sites up for sale. Please email me if you are interested. Don’t worry, I am not going anywhere – just spring cleaning.
- Remember to sign up for my newsletter (in the right sidebar) —-> to be able to enter the separate giveaway that I host for subscribers only every month! Plus, I share things in the newsletter that I no longer share here (hint…what do you think happened to my monthly income reports)…
- Your Finances Simplified with Confessions of a Fatherless Child Yay for having a strong mother! Solid single parents truly do make it feel like nothing is missing.
- Studenomics with Studenomics For Hire Martin is a very impressive dude – I’m keeping him in mind and would suggest him to others!
- Tie the Money Knot with How Much Do You Really Need in Your Emergency Fund? We are aiming for 6 months total over two padding accounts.
- My House, My Rules with Thrift Store Savings Tips I’ve already started browsing Goodwill for a maskerade ball outfit for our Halloween party 8-9 months from now…
- Blue Collar Work Man’s sister with How To Avoid Getting Ripped Off on Car Repairs Multiple quotes is really a great idea for any big expense.
- Lean Ape with If You Only Had 5 Minutes A Week To Work Out You Could Still Look Great That 5 minutes of torture makes me feel way better about the 30 minutes of walking I have done 6 days in a row so far…way easier even if way more time consuming, lol.
- Travis at Enemy of Debt with Ostriches and Finances Don’t Mix Damn skippy.
- Frugal Confessions with I Could have Used these Free Online Dating Sites in My Early Twenties I need to point my single friends to this post…
- Wealth Informatics with Luck and logic : How to make your own luck? I truly believe we control the majority of our lives and then we control how we react to the stuff that we can’t control.
- Live Real, Now with Make Extra Money Part 2: Niche Selection Here’s an info drop you need if you are starting niche sites!
Guest Posts at BFS
- Personal Finance Beat with Why I Use a Credit Card (And How To Leverage Yours)
- Check out the $500 Giveaway going on right here until February 28th!
Please let me know if you are running a giveaway so I can add you to the list each week! If you already emailed me and don’t see your giveaway, it isn’t on purpose. Please email me again as your first email must have died a horrid death in my inbox…
- Carnival of Financial Planning at Well Kept Wallet
- Yakezie Carnival at Faithful With a Few
- Finance Carn. for Young Adults at Master the Art of Saving
- Carnival of Retirement at WorkSaveLive
- Carnival of MoneyPros at The Ultimate Juggle
- Carnival of Retirement at See Debt Run
- Yakezie Carnival at The Amateur Financier
- Finance Carn. for Young Adults at 20s Finances
- Carn. of Financial Camaraderie at Financial Conflict Coach
- Carnival of MoneyPros at Money Pros
Top 10 Referring Sites to BFS from the Last Week:
- Free Money Finance
- Blog Sexier
- Get Rich Slowly
- Married with Debt
- Personal Finance Beat
- Funny About Money
- Making Sense of Cents
- Len Penzo
- Single Mom’s Income
- Financial Blogger Conference
Feel free to contact me if you have any suggestions. I’d love to add a few more blogs to my regular reading list or at least give a shout-out for great posts or contests.
As always, thanks to all the bloggers that teach me something new every day. Thanks to all my commenters for making this blog the community I want it to be. Thanks to all my lurkers too.
I hope everybody is enjoying this as much as me!