- Okay, holy moly! This month has been CRAZY busy with everything – emails, self-employment, hang out time with friends…I don’t think I have more than an hour a day that I’m not doing something…I LOVE IT! Let’s see when I crash…
- I have a variety of sites up for sale. Please email me if you are interested. Don’t worry, I am not going anywhere – just spring cleaning.
- Remember to sign up for my newsletter (in the right sidebar) —-> to be able to enter the separate giveaway that I host for subscribers only every month! Plus, I share things in the newsletter that I no longer share here (hint…what do you think happened to my monthly income reports)…
- Your Finances Simplified with Can You Budget Love? Love posts that include different people’s takes (like mine, lol).
- Student Debt Survivor with My Secret For Paying off $30K in Student Loan Debt Good tips!
- Eyes on the Dollar with Things That Make Me Go Hmm LOL
- Blue Collar Workman with How to Win a Bid on a Job I love a sense of humor.
- Weight Chronicles with Am I Cleansed After Juicing? I don’t know if I’ll ever be able to pull that off…
- Making Sense of Cents with Buying a Home as a Minimalist We didn’t go that route but good luck!
- Evolving PF with Blog Statistics Update January – February 2013 Love peeking!
- Live Real, Now with How Much is Too Much? Good luck finding the right balance!
- Wealth Informatics with Summary of 2013 Tax deductions, credits, incentives and new changes THANK YOU – great info!
- Beating Broke with Do You Really Need that Stuff? Think Twice Before You Spend Good advice.
Guest Posts by BFS
- Guest Posted on Financial Blogger Conference with Being a First-Time Speaker at FinCon: An Awesome Experience
- Guest Posted on Blog Sexier with How I Became a Full-Time Blogger in 17 Months (And 9 Ways You Can Do it Too)
Guest Posts at BFS
- Eyes on the Dollar with How I Saved $5000 with My Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Check out the $500 Giveaway going on right here until February 28th!
Please let me know if you are running a giveaway so I can add you to the list each week! If you already emailed me and don’t see your giveaway, it isn’t on purpose. Please email me again as your first email must have died a horrid death in my inbox…
- Carnival of MoneyPros at Drop That Debt
- Carnival of Financial Planning at Good Financial Cents
- Finance Carn. for Young Adults at Femme Frugality
- Yakezie Carnival at The Frugal Toad
- Carnival of Retirement at Making Sense of Cents
- Finance Carn. for Young Adults at 20s Finances
- Carnival of Financial Planning at Life Insurance By Jeff
- Carnival of MoneyPros at Money Reasons
- Yakezie Carnival at Abstract Aucklander
- Carn. of Financial Camaraderie at The Savvy Scot
- Carnival of Retirement at My Personal Finance Journey
Top 10 Referring Sites to BFS from the Last Week:
- Free Money Finance
- Funny About Money
- Get Rich Slowly
- Making Sense of Cents
- Single Mom’s Income
- One Smart Dollar
- Financial Blogger Conference
- Enemy of Debt
- Blog Sexier
- One Cent at a Time
Feel free to contact me if you have any suggestions. I’d love to add a few more blogs to my regular reading list or at least give a shout-out for great posts or contests.
As always, thanks to all the bloggers that teach me something new every day. Thanks to all my commenters for making this blog the community I want it to be. Thanks to all my lurkers too. 😉
I hope everybody is enjoying this as much as me!