- The Nutcracker Market is a HUGE crafts/food fair in Houston. I went, I saw, and it’s off my bucket list. If it wasn’t for my friend, Anne, and the family we met up with, it would have been like the worst day ever. So company counts. Even with the wonderful people, it was amazingly hard to park (took 1.5 hours), cost too much to get into, and was super crowded with lines for everything. I will never be returning.
- Remember to sign up for my posts via email or my weekly newsletter to be able to enter the separate giveaway that I host for subscribers only every month! Plus, I share things in the newsletter that I no longer share here (hint…what do you think happened to my monthly income reports).
- Wealth Informatics with Our new tax deduction, aka our little bundle of joy is here! CONGRATULATIONS, SUBA!!!
- Losing Stuff Gaining Freedom with Running out of time Yep, I feel this way too.
- Live Real Now with Giving Up The Magic I never “believed” in Santa, but I’ve never lost the magic of the holidays.
- Money Talks Coaching with Hiking at Superstition Mountain Sounds super fun!
- Beating Broke with All Is Not Lost True! Keep up the good fight!
- Fat Guy Skinny Wallet with Women Gives Out Condemning Letter To Fat Kids For Halloween That’s just evil. I have never egged a house, but I would egg her house.
- Joe Taypayer with The 2014 Tax Rates Are Here! Thanks for the update!
- Savvy Financial Latina with House Offer Accepted Congrats!!!
- Debt Roundup with Would You Install Solar Panels On Your House? Yes, we might at some point.
- Dojo Blog with ‘It’s a matter of personal taste’ or how some people can’t handle criticism Yeah, it’s taken me a while to accept criticism without overreacting. And I still have issues some days. It’s a skill worth learning!
Guest Posts on BFS
- Martin at Studenomics with Financial Mistakes I’ve Made Over The Years
Posts on my Co-Owned Sites
- MikeS at Married with Debt with It’s Open Enrollment Time
- Eyes on the Dollar is hosting a $60 Paypal Cash Giveaway until November 11!
- Donna Freedman is hosting another FinCon13 Bag Giveaway until November 12!
- You can sign up for my newsletter and enter the monthly giveaways for $25 and a free copy of my eBook.
Please let me know if you are running a giveaway so I can add you to the list each week! If you already emailed me and don’t see your giveaway, it isn’t on purpose. Please email me again as your first email must have died a horrid death in my inbox…
Carnivals that Included BFS
- Lifestyle Carnival at FITnancials
- Carn of MoneyPros at Money Soldiers
- Yakezie Carnival at Budget for Health
- Carn Financial Independence at Carnival of Financial Independence
- Aspiring Blogger Fin. Carnival at Aspiring Blogger
- Carnival of Retirement at Mom and Dad Money
Top 10 Referring Sites to BFS from the Last Week:
- Len Penzo
- Early Retirement Extreme
- Get Rich Slowly
- Frugal Portland
- Wise Bread
- Mom and Dad Money
- First Gen American
- Making Sense of Cents
- Monica on Money
- Losing Stuff Gaining Freedom
Thank you! Feel free to contact me if you have any suggestions. I’d love to add a few more blogs to my regular reading list or at least give a shout-out for great posts or contests.
As always, thanks to all the bloggers that teach me something new every day. Thanks to all my commenters for making this blog the community I want it to be. Thanks to all my lurkers too. 😉
I hope everybody is enjoying this as much as me!