- I hate when things break unexpectedly. My brain is weird and won’t let me concentrate completely on something like work while things around me aren’t working. So the broken icemaker (now replaced), the broken cable and DVR (working on being completely fixed), and now my broken phone (have an appointment to be looked at on Monday) have been driving me batty!!! It’s been hard to make progress online while I keep concentrating on getting stuff repaired. I also know my laptop is going on to 7 years old and needs to be replaced soon too. I’ll be my perky, on-top-of-it self again when at least my phone is fixed…and I’ll be keeping an eye out for great laptop sales this season…
- Remember to sign up for my posts via email or my weekly newsletter to be able to enter the separate giveaway that I host for subscribers only every month! Plus, I share things in the newsletter that I no longer share here (hint…what do you think happened to my monthly income reports).
- Studenomics with Five Years of Studenomics Check-in! Congratulations!
- Money Talks Coaching with How I Got Free Pots For My Container Garden Smart! I get boxes and crates from grocery stores when I need them.
- Losing Stuff Gaining Freedom with Why I love My Commute to Work Ummm, I always knew you were weird, Dee…
- Beating Broke with The Smell of Napalm There’s a title to get me to read a get-out-of-debt post…
- Unique Gifter with Christmas 2013 Blog Hop Linky Check this collection of holiday posts out for great ideas!
- Cash Snail with From socialist to (ex)communist country, a guide to expatriation : Motivation Interesting!
- Eyes on the Dollar with How to Handle Christmas Gifts When You’re in Debt Good idea for a post…
- Canadian Budget Binder with Christmas Shopping: Online or In-store? Online!
- 3 is Plenty with Detailed Financial Picture – November 2013 I love people who share details!
- Tight Fisted Miser with October Expenses – $1021.76 His updates always make me feel like a spendthrift…
Posts on my Co-Owned Sites
- John at Married with Debt with 10 Rules to Eliminate Debt Revisited
- Libby at Modern Tightwad with My Secret Home Office
- Natalie at Richly Reasonable with Time is Money – Part 2: How to Avoid Grocery Shopping
- Mike at Go Be Rich with Common Reasons People Give for Not Investing
- Libby at Smart Money Focus with Trust and Communication
- Mike at Dining Out Challenge with How Lists Help Us
- MikeS at Money in the 20′s with How does my spending stack up?
- Donna Freedman is hosting a Black Friday Survival Kit Giveaway (including a $25 Amazon giftcard) until November 19!
- Anton is Giving Away Free Copies of his eBook, “7 Steps to Financial Freedom”!
- You can sign up for my newsletter and enter the monthly giveaways for $25 and a free copy of my eBook.
Please let me know if you are running a giveaway so I can add you to the list each week! If you already emailed me and don’t see your giveaway, it isn’t on purpose. Please email me again as your first email must have died a horrid death in my inbox…
Carnivals that Included BFS
- Lifestyle Carnival at Drop the Cookies
- Yakezie Carnival at One Cent at a Time
- Carn of MoneyPros at Money Pros
- Carn. of Financial Planning at Planting Our Pennies
- Carn. of Fin. Camaraderie at Hurricanes, Panties
- Fin. Carn. for Young Adults at Financial Nerd
- Carnival of Retirement at This That and the MBA
Top 10 Referring Sites to BFS from the Last Week:
- Get Rich Slowly
- Frugal Portland
- Fiscal Flamingo
- Len Penzo
- Surviving and Thriving
- Funny About Money
- Budgets Are Sexy
- Dinks Finance
- Newlyweds on a Budget
- Monica on Money
Thank you! Feel free to contact me if you have any suggestions. I’d love to add a few more blogs to my regular reading list or at least give a shout-out for great posts or contests.
As always, thanks to all the bloggers that teach me something new every day. Thanks to all my commenters for making this blog the community I want it to be. Thanks to all my lurkers too.
I hope everybody is enjoying this as much as me!