- The Financial Blogger Conference 2014 will be in New Orleans, LA from September 18-20, 2014! That’s a 7 hour drive/bus trip from my house or a 1 hour plane ride if I’m willing on paying 5 times more. Hmmm…I’m leaning towards the bus or driving myself. Hopefully there will be a bootcamp like last year from September 17-18 or something too. Anybody from the Houston area want to carpool Sept 16 and Sept 21?
- Remember me being excited about my new ant farm? Yeah, I’ve tried ordering ants from two different companies so far – both have charged me and I still have no ants to show for it. I already disputed the first charge with Discover since I was getting no response, and they already credited it back. I’m waiting to hear back from the second set of people. In the meantime, I’m super excited about Christmas!
- Remember to sign up for my posts via email or my weekly newsletter to be able to enter the separate giveaway that I host for subscribers only every month! Plus, I share things in the newsletter that I no longer share here (hint…what do you think happened to my monthly income reports).
- Squirrelers with 100 Ways to Make Extra Money on the Side Wow, great post! I make about $300 a month right now from staff writing.
- Fat Guy Skinny Wallet with Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) Update – My 4th Visit With The Doctor Good luck!
- Beating Broke with 4 Frugal Ways to Keep Young Kids Busy During Christmas Vacation Got to love the library!
- Step Away from the Mall with Do you teach your kids about money? I will if I have any.
- Eyes on the Dollar with No Buying Clothes for a Year: Did I Make It? I limited myself to resale shops and thrift stores, but I received some new shirts as gifts and still have a few months to go on my own 12 month challenge.
- Solving the Money Puzzle with The Money Coming In For 2014 It’s awesome to plan!
- Kettle Bell Rebels with Your Step-By-Step Guide to Sticking to Your New Feel-Sexy Routine My feel sexy routine is getting my hair to stay in place, putting on makeup, and wearing a low cut blouse.
- Unique Gifter with DIY Citrus Honey Olives Gift Looks yummy!
- Couple Money with Deciding on When is the Best Time to Sell Your House We’ll probably sell when we can’t take the stairs anymore or when we need walkers or wheelchairs since our bathroom doors are narrow.
- Money Life and More with Are All Energy Efficient LED Christmas Lights A Scam? I don’t know, but I stuck with the $2.50 basic box when I needed replacements, not the $7 LED ones…
Posts on my Co-Owned Sites
- MikeS at Married with Debt with Roth 401K versus Traditional 401K
- MikeS at Money in the 20′s with Life Progress?
- Cupcake Makeover $50 Holiday Giveaway until December 24!
- You can sign up for my newsletter and enter the monthly giveaways for $25 and a free copy of my eBook.
Please let me know if you are running a giveaway so I can add you to the list each week! If you already emailed me and don’t see your giveaway, it isn’t on purpose. Please email me again as your first email must have died a horrid death in my inbox…
Carnivals that Included BFS
- Lifestyle Carnival at FITnancials
- Carn. of Fin. Camaraderie at The Wealth Gospel
- Carnival of Retirement at Family Money Values
- Aspiring Blogger Fin. Carnival at Aspiring Blogger
- Yakezie Carnival at Faithful With a Few
- Carn Financial Independence at Carnival of Financial Independence
Top 10 Referring Sites to BFS from the Last Week:
- Monica on Money
- Frugal Portland
- I Heart Budgets
- Reach Financial Independence
- First Gen American
- Blonde and Balanced
- Funny About Money
- Get Rich Slowly
- Anti Necktie
- Free Money Finance
Thank you! Feel free to contact me if you have any suggestions. I’d love to add a few more blogs to my regular reading list or at least give a shout-out for great posts or contests.
As always, thanks to all the bloggers that teach me something new every day. Thanks to all my commenters for making this blog the community I want it to be. Thanks to all my lurkers too.
I hope everybody is enjoying this as much as me!