- I was getting a migraine last Wednesday and swallowed my normal remedy – two ibuprofen and one caffeine pill. It worked magically in 20 minutes like normal. But it was already 1am, so I knew I wasn’t going to be sleeping that night…at all. SO, I caught up like you could never catch up. I wrote posts for the rest of the week, finished 99% of my freelance stuff for the week, and even did feedback on Ebay and Amazon for products I’ve bought in the last couple of months. It felt awesome. I don’t think I should pull all nighters frequently since it messed with my head Thursday, but I may start planning at least one of them every month or two.
- If you ever experience any problems using BFS (reading or commenting), please email me at budgetingfunstuff *at* gmail.com to let me know.
- Remember to sign up for my posts via email or my weekly newsletter to be able to enter the separate giveaway that I host for subscribers only every month! Plus, I share things in the newsletter that I no longer share here (hint…what do you think happened to my monthly income reports).
- My House, My Rules with I’m adopting! That’s awesome!!! Congrats!!!
- Solving the Money Puzzle with Budgets Are Like Being Naked In A Full Length Mirror The title alone made the list…and so true.
- MicroBlogger with Day One Advice: 78 successful bloggers reveal what advice they wish they knew Thanks for including me in this awesome tip list!
- Rockstar Finance with The Ultimate List of Blogger Net Worth I have some catching up to do…
- Fat Guy Skinny Wallet with My Week 7 Weigh-In And Update Congrats on the loss!
- Beating Broke with 5 Tips to Do More With Your Time Yeah, I need quiet to really work. I can only multitask with repetitive stuff.
- Little House in the Valley with Alternatives to Renting Forever One of my friends is buying a new-to-her travel trailer for cash and living out of that…can’t beat a $6000 “house”. 😉
- Making Sense of Cents with $12,640 in January Business Income Go, girl, go!
- Dear Debt with SHOULD DEBT BLOGGERS GO TO FINCON? I would say to go if you plan on using the knowledge you get to actually make money. Otherwise, I wouldn’t take any trips if I was in high interest debt (low interest student loans and mortgages probably wouldn’t make me ground myself…but 10%+ interest rates would…)
- Save on (Almost) Everything with 4 Steps to Rein in Your Spending Be honest when deciding if something is a want or a need…
Posts on my Co-Owned Sites
- MikeS at Married with Debt with Not Quite the January I Was Expecting
- Natalie at Richly Reasonable with Free or Affordable Fitness
- Libby at Smart Money Focus with My Dumbest Debt Decision Ever
- Mike Collins at Go Be Rich with 3 Simple Financial Concepts People Just Don’t Get
- Modern Tightwad with Frugal Emergency Kit: First Aid
- Briana at Money in the 20’s with What’s Considered an Educational Expense?
Blog Carnivals that Included BFS
- Carn of MoneyPros at Better Credit Blog
- Lifestyle Carnival at Drop the Cookies
- Carn. of Fin. Camaraderie at AllThingsFinance.net
- Carnival of Retirement at Lisa Vs. The Loans
- Book Review and Giveaway – The Five Years Before You Retire until February 10!
- You can sign up for my newsletter and enter the monthly giveaways for $25 and a free copy of my eBook.
Please let me know if you are running a giveaway so I can add you to the list each week! If you already emailed me and don’t see your giveaway, it isn’t on purpose. Please email me again as your first email must have died a horrid death in my inbox…
Top 10 Referring Sites to BFS from the Last Week:
- Len Penzo
- Newlyweds on a Budget
- I Pick Up Pennies
- Money Manifesto
- I Got Outta Debt
- FinCon Expo
- Monica on Money
- Beach Girl’s Budget Blog
- Budgets Are Sexy
- Funny About Money
Thank you! Feel free to contact me if you have any suggestions. I’d love to add a few more blogs to my regular reading list or at least give a shout-out for great posts or contests.
As always, thanks to all the bloggers that teach me something new every day. Thanks to all my commenters for making this blog the community I want it to be. Thanks to all my lurkers too. 😉
I hope everybody is enjoying this as much as me!