- We had to say goodbye to Miss Doxie this past Thursday, so my week was all about her. But I am catching up now.
- Parking at #FinCon14 is going to run $21-$35 a day, so I am looking for someone to carpool with Sept 16-21, 2014 to New Orleans. Going through Houston around then?
- If you ever experience any problems using BFS (reading or commenting), please email me at budgetingfunstuff *at* gmail.com to let me know.
- Remember to sign up for my posts via email or my weekly newsletter to be able to enter the separate giveaway that I host for subscribers only every month! Plus, I share things in the newsletter that I no longer share here (hint…what do you think happened to my monthly income reports).
- Money Beagle with To Be Thankful Sometimes luck is the difference…
- Dear Debt with WHAT IS YOUR EARLIEST MONEY MEMORY? A piggy bank that my uncle bought for me…he took me to the store and let me pick it out. Right after that, my mom took me to the driver’s license office and got me a Texas ID. Then we opened a savings account just in my name. I had a good family to teach me to budget.
- Faithful with a Few with Are You Making All The Money You Can On Your Job? No, I am leaving about $1000 a month on the table that I could be making by writing more for other sites. I am trying to motivate myself now…it’s just hard to actively add another 15+ hours to my work week.
- Beating Broke with 5 Quick Ways to Start Prepping. You’re Already Doing at Least Two of These. I need to go buy some more canned beans…
- Money Talks Coaching with Our Disneyland Expenses I still haven’t been there…
- Planting Our Pennies with How We Cut Our Cell Phone Bill By Over $100/Month – Part 3 Way to go despite the stock hit!
- Money Manifesto with Cheap Tax Preparers Could Get You In Hot Water With The IRS Mr. BFS does ours by hand and then I double check it. It’s a 1-2 day process but we cover everything that way.
- 2 Copper Coins with Want to be Wealthy? – Focus on the GameChangers Making changes to the big stuff will equal more savings…yep.
- Three is Plenty with Detailed Financial Picture – February 2014 My heart stopped at that debt number, then I kept reading that it included the mortgage. I just have to keep remembering that homes cost more in other places. Congrats on paying off one of the student loans! Your net worth is about double to ours, so living in a more expensive place seems to work out in the end.
- Funny About Money with Time Management: Where DOES the Time Go, Anyway? In the last week, my time is going towards Netflix and Candy Crush…things I could do with an injured dog in my lap or in the kennel nearby.
Posts on my Co-Owned Sites
- John at Married with Debt with Moving Beyond Money
Blog Carnivals that Included BFS
- Yakezie Carnival at The Ultimate Juggle
- Carn of MoneyPros at The Money Principle
- Carn. of Fin. Camaraderie at Four Hour Work Day
- You can sign up for my newsletter and enter the monthly giveaways for $25 and a free copy of my eBook.
Please let me know if you are running a giveaway so I can add you to the list each week! If you already emailed me and don’t see your giveaway, it isn’t on purpose. Please email me again as your first email must have died a horrid death in my inbox…
Top 10 Referring Sites to BFS from the Last Week:
- Monica on Money
- Newlyweds on a Budget
- Free Money Finance
- Get Rich Slowly
- I Heart Budgets
- Len Penzo
- Funny About Money
- Budgets Are Sexy
- Making Sense of Cents
- Money Manifesto
Thank you! Feel free to contact me if you have any suggestions. I’d love to add a few more blogs to my regular reading list or at least give a shout-out for great posts or contests.
As always, thanks to all the bloggers that teach me something new every day. Thanks to all my commenters for making this blog the community I want it to be. Thanks to all my lurkers too.
I hope everybody is enjoying this as much as me!