- I posted on our home owner’s association website months ago about pet sitting in my neighborhood, but I had put it out of my mind. So I was super excited to get a call about it last Thursday! I’ll be taking care of a pair of amazing dogs in my neighborhood once a day for about 2-3 months.
- If you ever experience any problems using BFS (reading or commenting), please email me at budgetingfunstuff *at* gmail.com to let me know.
- Remember to sign up for my posts via email or my weekly newsletter to be able to enter the separate giveaway that I host for subscribers only every month! Plus, I share things in the newsletter that I no longer share here (hint…what do you think happened to my monthly income reports).
- Reach Financial Independence with I am a killer! (and costs of eating your own food) Wow. I would also go with chickens if I needed to raise my own meat.
- Money Talks Coaching with My Weight Loss Journey Begins! Good luck, lady!
- Faithful with a Few with 3 Easy Ways To Cash In Your Coins Mr. BFS rolls ours once every couple of years. He says it is relaxing.
- Beating Broke with Would You Encourage Your Child to Try to Be an Olympic Athlete? No, but I wouldn’t hold them back if they wanted it. One of our family friends’ son is an Olympic athlete (Jonathan Horton, silver and bronze medalist in gymnastics in 2008), and I saw and heard about what goes into it. You have to be willing to dedicate your life to it too while your kid is training. Jonathan is an amazing athlete, but I don’t have the drive that he and his family definitely had.
- Figuring Money Out with Snow Bound Lessons Not an issue here, but similar to hurricane prep.
- Debt Blag with How I’m dealing with an account in collections on my credit report Good to know!
- Wealth Informatics with Change Makes You Richer Great sentiment!
- Ultimate Money Blog with Start a Cleaning Routine I do stuff when people are about to come over. So my trick is to invite people over twice a week. 😉
- Savvy Financial Latina with Mayhem Is Coming – Why Emergency Funds Are Useful I’m sorry lady. We had this period late last year…
- Eyes on the Dollar with Valentine’s Day Gifts From a Six Year Old’s Point of View Too cute!
Blog Carnivals that Included BFS
- Fin. Carn. for Young Adults at My Life, I Guess…
- Carn Financial Independence at Gaming Your Finances
- Carn of MoneyPros at Financial Nerd
- Carn. of Financial Planning at Save and Conquer
- Carn. of Fin. Camaraderie at Tuition Assist
- Aspiring Blogger Fin. Carnival at Aspiring Blogger
- Donna Freedman is hosting this travel bag giveaway until February 25!
- You can sign up for my newsletter and enter the monthly giveaways for $25 and a free copy of my eBook.
Please let me know if you are running a giveaway so I can add you to the list each week! If you already emailed me and don’t see your giveaway, it isn’t on purpose. Please email me again as your first email must have died a horrid death in my inbox…
Top 10 Referring Sites to BFS from the Last Week:
- Budgets Are Sexy
- Monica on Money
- Get Rich Slowly
- Free Money Finance
- Newlyweds on a Budget
- I Pick Up Pennies
- Reach Financial Independence
- I Heart Budgets
- Dinks Finance
- Funny About Money
Thank you! Feel free to contact me if you have any suggestions. I’d love to add a few more blogs to my regular reading list or at least give a shout-out for great posts or contests.
As always, thanks to all the bloggers that teach me something new every day. Thanks to all my commenters for making this blog the community I want it to be. Thanks to all my lurkers too. 😉
I hope everybody is enjoying this as much as me!