- Another week gone in the blink of an eye. This one was really full though – saw my sister, several friends, pet sat, and lined up some more pet sitting jobs for next week. Overall, successful week here.
- If you ever experience any problems using BFS (reading or commenting), please email me at budgetingfunstuff *at* gmail.com to let me know.
- Remember to sign up for my posts via email or my weekly newsletter to be able to enter the separate giveaway that I host for subscribers only every month! Plus, I share things in the newsletter that I no longer share here (hint…what do you think happened to my monthly income reports).
- Budgets Are Sexy with 6 [Hilarious] Ways To Quit Your Job That Guy with the Glasses was really funny!
- Live Real, Now with Debanking We have a lot of specific target savings accounts too.
- Money Talks Coaching with 2 Theories on Why People Have Different Levels of Success I think it’s a combo of the two too.
- Fat Guy Skinny Wallet with How A Cheap Fix Saved Us Hundreds and Sher’s Blog Medley #2 YouTube has a lot of helpful videos mixed with the crazy time wasters…
- Beating Broke with No One is Going to Save You So true!
- Three is Plenty with Early Retirement Plan Nice breakdown! Our early retirement dreams have a lot of rental income involved right now…we need to actually save more like you are planning.
- Eyes on the Dollar with Friday Rant: Taxes Suck YES, they do. We have to submit 6-7 forms every year because of the different ways we make and invest money. I also look at our $7000 monthly nut and cringe when I think about $2500 of that just being income taxes and $1100 being property taxes.
- Color Me Frugal with PAY YOURSELF FIRST- IN MORE WAYS THAN ONE! We need to get our expenses down to 50% again or get our income up enough to make it so…
- Save on (Almost) Everything with 7 Things You Can Afford Once You’re Debt-Free I like that everything on your list is about quality of life and not stuff.
- The Million Dollar Diva with The Shopping Problem I Never Thought I’d Have (And What I’m Doing About It) I also don’t get very excited with clothes shopping, but I am not trying to change that either, lol.
Posts on My Co-Owned Sites
- MikeS at Married with Debt with Credit Score Curiousity
- Libby at Modern Tightwad with Furnish Your House For Less
- Mike Collins at Go Be Rich with How Bloggers Make Money
- Libby at Smart Money Focus with Selling Our House… In Hindsight
Blog Carnivals that Included BFS
- Yakezie Carnival at 2 Copper Coins
- Carnival of Retirement at Brick By Brick Investing
- Lifestyle Carnival at Master the Art of Saving
- Carn. of Financial Planning at On Better Terms
- Carn. of Fin. Camaraderie at MoneySmartGuides
- Carn of MoneyPros at Save and Conquer
- Yakezie Carnival at The Value Geek
- Donna Freedman is hosting a Pay your taxes like the rich giveaway until March 18!
- Len Penzo is hosting a Gold Coin Giveaway until March 21!
- You can sign up for my newsletter and enter the monthly giveaways for $25 and a free copy of my eBook.
Please let me know if you are running a giveaway so I can add you to the list each week! If you already emailed me and don’t see your giveaway, it isn’t on purpose. Please email me again as your first email must have died a horrid death in my inbox…
Top 10 Referring Sites to BFS from the Last Week:
- Monica on Money
- Get Rich Slowly
- Free Money Finance
- I Heart Budgets
- Beating Broke
- Making Sense of Cents
- Money Beagle
- Money Manifesto
- Newlyweds on a Budget
- Reach Financial Independence
Thank you! Feel free to contact me if you have any suggestions. I’d love to add a few more blogs to my regular reading list or at least give a shout-out for great posts or contests.
As always, thanks to all the bloggers that teach me something new every day. Thanks to all my commenters for making this blog the community I want it to be. Thanks to all my lurkers too. 😉
I hope everybody is enjoying this as much as me!