- It’s been a while! I’ve been working online, pet sitting, fostering rescue dogs, blogging, raising funds for a blogger in need and animals in need, handling an entitled butt wipe, visiting family and friends, buying a new car, selling an old car, and generally just being crazy busy because I am a nut ball. How about you?
- If you ever experience any problems using BFS (reading or commenting), please email me at budgetingfunstuff *at* gmail.com to let me know.
- Remember to sign up for my posts via email or my weekly newsletter to be able to enter the separate giveaway that I host for subscribers only every month! Plus, I share things in the newsletter that I no longer share here (hint…what do you think happened to my monthly income reports?).
- Budgets Are Sexy with Holy $hit – our baby is coming! I hope it all worked out amazingly well!!!
- Beating Broke with New Addition to the Beating Broke Family Everyone’s procreating!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
- A Pair of Bartlett’s with Expired “deals” not such a deal after all… I understand the frustration. I just recently used the cash value of an expired Groupon. I’ve gotten lucky that everything is still in business…
- Live Real, Now with The Lord Will Provide Only if we take the opportunities that come our way…
- Money Beagle with Your Peace of Mind Comes at a Price Good point. What a useless customer…
- Money Talks Coaching with Why Quitting My Job Was The Best Financial Move I Ever Made Best decision I made too.
- KNS Financial with Consider The Value Of Your Time – An Antidote To Harmful Frugality My time is extremely important to me.
- Enemy of Debt with It Takes Money To Save Money Padding does give you more options…
- The Art of Being Cheap with Fly or Drive Calculator That’s cool!
- Losing Stuff Gaining Freedom with I bought the trailer! I love it! Congrats!
- Donna Freedman is hosting a BIG 5 Year Blogoversary Giveaway until May 13!
- You can sign up for my newsletter and enter the monthly giveaways for $25 and a free copy of one of my eBooks.
Please let me know if you are running a giveaway so I can add you to the list each week! If you already emailed me and don’t see your giveaway, it isn’t on purpose. Please email me again as your first email must have died a horrid death in my inbox…
Top 10 Referring Sites to BFS from the Last Week:
- Rockstar Finance
- Enemy of Debt
- Len Penzo
- Surviving and Thriving
- Get Rich Slowly
- I Heart Budgets
- Monica on Money
- Funny About Money
- Life and My Finances
- My Life, I Guess
Thank you! Feel free to contact me if you have any suggestions. I’d love to add a few more blogs to my regular reading list or at least give a shout-out for great posts or contests.
As always, thanks to all the bloggers that teach me something new every day. Thanks to all my commenters for making this blog the community I want it to be. Thanks to all my lurkers too.
I hope everybody is enjoying this as much as me!