Mr. BFS is out of town this weekend and I miss my dude. Yeah, yeah, I know…
Check out my Second Blogoversary Giveaway that ends March 5th!
Sign up for my newsletter (in the right sidebar) —-> to be able to enter the separate $50 giveaway that I host for subscribers only every month! Plus, I promise my weekly newsletter is good – quick, fun, and not a huge link list. I also write a little about myself every week and answer reader questions!
My Favorite Posts this Week
- Budgets Are Sexy with We’re Having A Boy!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
- Wealth Informatics with You don’t quit because you are a quitter I put it off because of the status quo and a fear of failure.
- Everyday Tips and Thoughts with Will Your Retirement Dreams Be Delayed? Hope not.
- Money Reasons with Do You Think You Are A Victim Of The Wealthy? Ummm, no.
- First Gen American with Frugal Living: The Shoe Cobbler I am not a mender but have been thinking about fixing instead of buying a few things recently.
- Shopping Detox with Portrait of a Home Based Business: Crystal-For-Hire Blogging Services Yep, I’m biased.
- Get Rich Slowly with Ask the Readers: How to Retire Early? Make more, spend less, save the difference.
- Work Save Live with Pros and Cons of Online Banks I’m a fan.
- The Single Saver with Declutter Challenge – Week 8 I really, really need to declutter my closet…
- If You Can Read, You Can Cook with Getting Creative with Leftovers: Tips & Tricks Yummy!
Guest Posts at BFS
- Out on the Veranda with Big Things Come in Small Packages – Guest Post from my Mother-in-Law
- Master the Art of Saving is hosting a $25 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway until February 29th!
- Black Freelancer is hosting an Apple Ipod Shuffle Giveaway until February 29th!
- My Personal Finance Journey is hosting a $140 Giveaway until February 29th!
- The Extra Money Blog is hosting a $1500 Cash Plus Way More Giveaway until March 15th!
- Sustainable Personal Finance hosted the Carnival of Personal Finance and included Our Second Mortgage Payoff Update
If you are hosting a carnival that includes Budgeting in the Fun Stuff, please email me so I can include it in my roundup. Thanks!
Top 5 Referring Sites to BFS from Last Week:
Feel free to contact me if you have any suggestions. I’d love to add a few more blogs to my regular reading list or at least give a shout-out for great posts or contests.
As always, thanks to all the bloggers that teach me something new every day. Thanks to all my commenters for making this blog the community I want it to be. Thanks to all my lurkers too.
I hope everybody is enjoying this as much as me!
My Other Sites and Co-Owned Sites this Week
- How I Make Money Blogging with More Tips for Working with a Spouse
- Money in the 20s with Is Traveling Worth The Money in College?
- Richly Reasonable with 52 Ways to Live Richly Reasonable: Pets
- Go Be Rich with 52 Week Prosperity Plan, week 5: Methods for debt repayment
- Dining Out Challenge with Establishing a dining out budget
- Smart Money Focus with Converting Your Traditional IRA to a Roth IRA
- Modern Tightwad with When Buying Quality Counts