I am getting pumped up with the weekend activities I have coming up this month. We’re at a birthday party today, we’re going to the rodeo next weekend, and then are hanging out with close friends in the country for a 3 day weekend after that…March is going to kick butt!
Check out my Second Blogoversary Giveaway before it ends March 5th!
Sign up for my newsletter (in the right sidebar) —-> to be able to enter the separate $50 giveaway that I host for subscribers only every month! Plus, I promise my weekly newsletter is good – quick, fun, and not a huge link list. I also write a little about myself every week and answer reader questions!
My Favorite Posts this Week
- Money Reasons with How Money Can Increase Happiness Mega – List What would you do with money to increase happiness?
- Million Ways to Save with Self Control, The Biggest Loser, and Money I am a huge fan of automation.
- Green Panda Treehouse with Mistakes We Make When Already in Debt Minimum payments are evil.
- Wealth Informatics with How to negotiate salary even in a tough economy Take notes!
- Everyday Tips and Thoughts with A Vent About Walking Away From Mortgages It messes with the market.
- First Gen American with Why my Underwater House Worked for Me I like the lower values since we save so much on property taxes.
- In Cash Flow We Trust with Bank Fees to the Moon! I love ING.
- Frugal Confessions with Myths and Rituals that Perpetuate the Mystery and Power of Money Cool info!
- Little House in the Valley with The Minimalists Guide to Debt We are trying to embrace a little of a minimalist’s mindset right now…
- Funny about Money with Budgeting Time for a Better Life Yep, I had to budget in exercise time myself this year…I was right there with you.
Guest Posts at BFS
Thank you both!
- Personal Finance Whiz is hosting a $25 Giveaway until March 13th!
- Super Frugalette is hosting a $75 Giveaway until March 14th!
- The Extra Money Blog is hosting a $1500 Cash Plus Way More Giveaway until March 15th!
- Good Financial Cents is hosting a $500 Giveaway until March 21st!
- Your Finances Simplified is hosting a $50 Giveaway until March 31st!
- Modest Money is hosting an iPad2 Giveaway until April 1st!
- Money Reasons hosted the Carnival of Retirement and included Dividend Investing
- Not Made of Money hosted the Yakezie Carnival and included Big Things Come in Small Packages
If you are hosting a carnival that includes Budgeting in the Fun Stuff, please email me so I can include it in my roundup. Thanks!
Top 25 Referring Sites to BFS from Last Month:
- Get Rich Slowly
- Free Money Finance
- First Gen American
- Retire by 40
- Invest It Wisely
- Money Reasons
- My Own Advisor
- Frugal Dad
- Newlyweds on a Budget
- The Saved Quarter
- Grand Per Month
- My Dollar Plan
- South County Girl
- Budgets Are Sexy
- Wealth Informatics
- In Cash Flow We Trust
- Shopping Detox
- Debt Free by Thirty
- Everyday Tips and Thoughts
- Green Panda Treehouse
- Desiguy Finance
- Frugal Beautiful
- PT Money
- Erin Shanendoah /Financially Consumed / Money Crush
Feel free to contact me if you have any suggestions. I’d love to add a few more blogs to my regular reading list or at least give a shout-out for great posts or contests.
As always, thanks to all the bloggers that teach me something new every day. Thanks to all my commenters for making this blog the community I want it to be. Thanks to all my lurkers too.
I hope everybody is enjoying this as much as me!
My Other Sites and Co-Owned Sites this Week
- How I Make Money Blogging with February 2012 Self-Employment Income and Expenses
- Money in the 20s with Is it Financially Worth Changing Majors?
- Richly Reasonable with 52 Ways to Live Richly Reasonable: Theater Tickets
- Go Be Rich with Real Debt Management – It’s out there
- Dining Out Challenge with My Dining Out Challenge: The Kids’ Menu
- Smart Money Focus with Saving for Retirement vs. Saving for College
- Modern Tightwad with Cost Comparison: Hypermiling vs. Standard Driving